mouth tape for sleeping

F

fatlooksmaxxer

Iron
i’m a chronic mouth breather and i think that’s the reason i don’t have my full potential to have a chiseled jawline. does anyone know any tips or tricks to stop mouth breathing during sleep?

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
try breath right strips
sleep on your side. and if you can fall asleep in a chair, sleep upright

• +1
Reactions: xavi
try breath right strips
sleep on your side. and if you can fall asleep in a chair, sleep upright
my nose being clogged is 25% of the problem tbh the other 75% is my mouth just hanging open (my mother father and sister are all mouth breathers i think i’m just genetically fucked)

my nose being clogged is 25% of the problem tbh the other 75% is my mouth just hanging open (my mother father and sister are all mouth breathers i think i’m just genetically fucked)
Mine are too but I never have I think nose breathing expands your nose but if it’s too bad luckily that’s a valid excuse for a nose job so if you have a fucked up nose that’s 2 in 1

Mine are too but I never have I think nose breathing expands your nose but if it’s too bad luckily that’s a valid excuse for a nose job so if you have a fucked up nose that’s 2 in 1
i have a great nose and i’ve been complicated on it by like 3 girls so i won’t be spending any money on a nose job soon lol

might as well get all the air you can get, that extra 25% could be what your brain needs to tell body to use nose and not mouth

and sleeping on your side or upright helps with narrow esophagal airway

i have a great nose and i’ve been complicated on it by like 3 girls so i won’t be spending any money on a nose job soon lol
Ah well you can still get a functional rhino which doesnt change ur nose at all it’s just more worth if you double it as a nosejob

• +1
Reactions: fatlooksmaxxer
i don't think you will see jaw changes if you are over 16. chiseled jawline is achieved thru low bodyfat. nevertheless nose breathing is good, i use mouth tape at night, 3M micropore. if you don't have thin lips make sure to get 2in+, as i made the mistake of getting it too short

• +1
Reactions: fatlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18879
Can someone explain how mouth-taping is supposed to work? Even if you tape your mouth, your muscles will still be relaxed and not mew etc

Can someone explain how mouth-taping is supposed to work? Even if you tape your mouth, your muscles will still be relaxed and not mew etc
you won't be mouth breathing

also ive read some mewers train to mew while sleeping and eating but ive never looked into that stuff, seems pretty extreme

you won't be mouth breathing

also ive read some mewers train to mew while sleeping and eating but ive never looked into that stuff, seems pretty extreme
Why does mouth-breathing while you're asleep matter if your muscles that are weakened from mouth-breathing are relaxed even if you are nose-breathing (while asleep)?

i seen on a joe rogan podcast that the air that comes through your nose is 100x better than air from your mouth. and i think it’s like low tier mewing where it’s better than having your mouth open

i seen on a joe rogan podcast that the air that comes through your nose is 100x better than air from your mouth. and i think it’s like low tier mewing where it’s better than having your mouth open
yea your nose is a filter but i think main reason is that some studies have found that mouth breathing causes negative facial development

• +1
Reactions: fatlooksmaxxer