Mouth tape gives me worse sleep?

M

myronvolgers

Iron
I’ve been mouth taping for 4weeks now. I feel like my sleep is worse then before and i wake up .

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You’ll get used to it eventually, you were probably mouth breathing a lot before.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and curlyheadluke
Is the bad breath when waking up a cause of mouth breathing

when i’m awake it’s always nose but i automatically open my mouth during my sleep since i was little.
Try taping it horizontally, you might still be mouth breathing even if it’s a little. Cover your WHOLE mouth for at least a week and try cleaning/taking a shower before bed to blow snot and clear your nassal passages.
This should fix it.
Also little trick if your nose is blocked, hold your breath for as long as you can and your body will clear your nose completely as a survival mechanism.

Yea means that you mouth breathed during sleep
Try taping it horizontally, you might still be mouth breathing even if it’s a little. Cover your WHOLE mouth for at least a week and try cleaning/taking a shower before bed to blow snot and clear your nassal passages.
This should fix it.
Also little trick if your nose is blocked, hold your breath for as long as you can and your body will clear your nose completely as a survival mechanism.
Yea il give it a try this night. I also use nasal spray before bed. So mouth taping is still better then using no tape and mouth breathing?

are you not scared of suffocation or do you just wake up by yourself when u cant breath

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
are you not scared of suffocation or do you just wake up by yourself when u cant breath
When used vertically there should be no harm. Since there is plenty of air you can breath with ur mouth from the sides.