Mouth Widening

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Will mouth widening atrophy the muscles left and right of the mouth?

Because I think these muscles give me the nice jaw lines next to my mouth. And those jawlines are so much more important than having a wide mouth jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how the fuck did you even come to this conclusion??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7753 and Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
how the fuck did you even come to this conclusion??
someone said that shit would happen in another thread, and most were agreeing with him, but saying it doesnt matter, a wide mouth is worth it.

how do you browse this site for 35 days and still refer to cheek hollowing as
is that really just cheek hollowing? because one year ago I was lower bf than rn and I think I didnt have it.

is that really just cheek hollowing? because one year ago I was lower bf than rn and I think I didnt have it.
what are you even talking about then

what are you even talking about then
Asegsh

the lines left and right of his mouth, due to prominent chin, forward growth and low bf. I think bone structure plays a role too. And as I was hypothesizing even the facial muscles.

View attachment 708292

the lines left and right of his mouth, due to prominent chin, forward growth and low bf. I think bone structure plays a role too. And as I was hypothesizing even the facial muscles.
that's literally just hollowing. It's not even complicated, it's just geometry. The more area the skin is stretched across, the more it sinks in due to a lack of supporting structure beneath

that's literally just hollowing. It's not even complicated, it's just geometry. The more area the skin is stretched across, the more it sinks in due to a lack of supporting structure beneath
well it also depends on the fat distribution. If you store a lot of fat in your cheeks, that will only happen when you're at like 5percent bf

well it also depends on the fat distribution. If you store a lot of fat in your cheeks, that will only happen when you're at like 5percent bf
yeah obviously because fat is covering the area which is meant to be hollowed

someone said that shit would happen in another thread, and most were agreeing with him, but saying it doesnt matter, a wide mouth is worth it.
lol link?