Mouth

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Facial flex really works I widened my mouth this is my mouth after me with longer hair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-185653.png
    Screenshot_20231202-185653.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231207-204743.png
    Screenshot_20231207-204743.png
    899.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LVZZO, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 29747 and 3 others
educate me about wha
Facial flex really works I widened my mouth this is my mouth after me with longer hair
educate me about what facial flex is I've never heard of it

jaw mogger

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Phillybeard1996
Bro you should dissolve upper lip fillers a bit + let your brows get a bit uneven. These things look a bit feminine

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Fiqh, coispet and 1 other person
Bro you should dissolve upper lip fillers a bit + let your brows get a bit uneven. These things look a bit feminine
These pics are kinda old but yes I will desolve some of it still better than my old thin lips small mouth though

it appears wider because of filler/lift

@ThatOneDude i widened my mouth

You got rhino and jaw cheek and lip filler?

You got rhino and jaw cheek and lip filler?
Rhino genioplasty jaw is natural cheekbones are natural lip lift and some lip filler but the mouth width was from a device

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Rhino genioplasty jaw is natural cheekbones are natural lip lift and some lip filler but the mouth width was from a device
Rhino seems like a good result for what you started with. Did you also put filler in the nasal bridge? And what is the device?

Rhino seems like a good result for what you started with. Did you also put filler in the nasal bridge? And what is the device?
No I did not put filler in the nasal bridge the device is called facial flex also how many points did I go up?

• +1
mirin bro, can u drop the flexes if u dont mind, i tried some before and they do work ngl. also ur cheekbones are really good
I bought the regular facial flex

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
mirin bro, can u drop the flexes if u dont mind, i tried some before and they do work ngl. also ur cheekbones are really good
Yea I got low set prominently cheekbones

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206-071322.png
    Screenshot_20231206-071322.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
No I did not put filler in the nasal bridge the device is called facial flex also how many points did I go up?
I would say you improved about 2 psl although I’m not sure what to actually rate you because you have a strange pheno.

• +1
Can u link I need this

Can u link I need this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I'm Chinese was I subhuman before?
Nah not subhuman, just below average. Did you get a beard / eyebrow transplant? You don’t look Chinese at all. Very hairy with thick eyebrows

• +1
Nah not subhuman, just below average. Did you get a beard / eyebrow transplant? You don’t look Chinese at all. Very hairy with thick eyebrows
Na I didn't get a eyebrow transplant

• +1
I used a device called facial flex for 8 months
thats the best narrow mouth ascension I ever seen, not even mouth widening surgeries look that good. congrats

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Phillybeard1996
thats the best narrow mouth ascension I ever seen, not even mouth widening surgeries look that good. congrats
Did I acend at least 1 point?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
how long did it take for this result? how much did u use it per day/whats your routine like?

how long did it take for this result? how much did u use it per day/whats your routine like?
It took me 1-2 weeks to see small changes I wore it 30 minutes to 2 hours daily for 8 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LVZZO and macedonpsycho
Definitely looking wider besides the filler.
The first pic doesn't look like a normal resting position like the second, but it could have been your natural mouth, I don't see why you would try to fake it too, but people have faked before and after dick pics, I wouldn't be surprised.
I mean tissues under stretch get at least more flexible or elastic and even grow, it's true for connective tissue, skin and muscles so makes sense it can get wider.

And 1 to 2cm in 8 months with a consistent protocol sounds somewhat reasonable.
Did you have any pain, visual downsides or other?
Did you notice differences when smiling and talking, for example?

Definitely looking wider besides the filler.
The first pic doesn't look like a normal resting position like the second, but it could have been your natural mouth, I don't see why you would try to fake it too, but people have faked before and after dick pics, I wouldn't be surprised.
I mean tissues under stretch get at least more flexible or elastic and even grow, it's true for connective tissue, skin and muscles so makes sense it can get wider.

And 1 to 2cm in 8 months with a consistent protocol sounds somewhat reasonable.
Did you have any pain, visual downsides or other?
Did you notice differences when smiling and talking, for example?

Yes I noticed my smile also got wider I had no pain I was surprised it worked so well

No surgery? Does the inner tissue feel weird at all?

No surgery? Does the inner tissue feel weird at all?
I had some filler and a lip lift but the width came from the device fillers did not make my mouth wider and no inner doesn't feel weird

B4948E1D C148 4F41 B647 49C1C55CCB45

• +1
whats a facial flex?