mouthbreathing

A

amnestics

Bronze
is it the act of breathing through your mouth or your teeth not being together that makes you less attractive? i don‘t breathe through my mouth but my teeth aren‘t together when i sleep

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Lars
its gravity affecting your maxilla without the support of the lower jaw

i think thats okay if you don't breath through your mouth but try to learn it , if you bite the whole day slightly on your teeth maybe you are going to do it at sleep

damn nice question! I wasn't mouth breather either but my teeth didn't touch (during mid-late puberty). I'm waiting for answers.

This is just a theory from my own experience

Mouthbreathing = recessed maxilla and recessed mandible with downward growth

Nose breathing but not keeping teeth together = decently developed maxilla but not as good as it could be for your genetic potential, downward grown mandible but not recessed or slighty recessed but not that noticeable

Nose breathing with teeth together = maxilla developed to your full genetic potential, Mandible developed to your full genetic potential

Ive always been a nosebreather but i didnt keep my teeth together till i was 15, i have a decently developed maxilla for my genetic potential but could be better, my mandible is downward grown around 130 gonial angle or a little more, chin is slightly recessed but not noticeable

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
brutal gravitypill
u want to have forward grown maxilla.... but earth's core pulls it down =((

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577 and AutisticBeaner

Nose breathing but not keeping teeth together = decently developed maxilla but not as good as it could be for your genetic potential, downward grown mandible but not recessed or slighty recessed but not that noticeable

Nose breathing with teeth together = maxilla developed to your full genetic potential, Mandible developed to your full genetic potential

Ive always been a nosebreather but i didnt keep my teeth together till i was 15, i have a decently developed maxilla for my genetic potential but could be better, my mandible is downward grown around 130 gonial angle or a little more, chin is slightly recessed but not noticeable
is it possible to fix it?

so if i have like a hammock and cut a hole in it and put my face in it i will become gigachad?

also does anyone know if you can like reverse the effects that you get from mouthbreathing

i think tongue posture matters as well. my mandibile is really well defined, but my maxilla is shit. i was a nose breather but teeth werent together. i even had an underbite as a kid and got headger to solve it, but this only changes the lower maxilla.

My tongue was always done so no pressure was put on the palate.

also does anyone know if you can like reverse the effects that you get from mouthbreathing
No you can't
345tgf

Effects of downward growth
- Vetically longer nose and philtrum- long midface
- steep huge gonial angle with short ramus
Infraorbitals looks recessed due to not enough bone mass which went down instead of forward
- shit breathing, shit health
- nerd neck
Basically you looks really shit in motion

I don't know if there will be any appliance/treatment to.fix damages of downward growth. Surgery can't fix most of the things and never will be able( midface, cranial angle, skull shape, gonial and ramus)
Screenshot 20200917 1343592

This is how Perfect growth looks in theory

if i have a bad chin does that mean my maxilla is recessed? how do i tell if it is and how badly?

is it possible to fix it?
Depends on age, to get a perfectly developed maxilla for your genwtic potential that is youd have to have had correct tongue posture since you were a child. Bur you can still expect some postivie resulta if youre in your early or mid teens

Depends on age, to get a perfectly developed maxilla for your genwtic potential that is youd have to have had correct tongue posture since you were a child. Bur you can still expect some postivie resulta if youre in your early or mid teens
how

Mewing bhai, but if yoi have a narrow palate and small airway yoi cant mew. Mewing is often cope but not if youre 15/16 or younger
is the stuff with mewing with your hyoid bone legit? cant wrap my mind around how to move it