move to the bay area

NeverSurrender

NeverSurrender

Chad World Order
If you’re an incel, you should move to the Bay Area. From experience, I’m a 5’7 MTN Asian male, and I don’t feel too short or feel mogged too much. When walking around, the main demographic of people are short Asian roasties and LTN ethnics. You also see a lot of looksmatched couples, in which the guy is often times LTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
Just boba 07max theory

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
If you’re an incel, you should move to the Bay Area. From experience, I’m a 5’7 MTN Asian male, and I don’t feel too short or feel mogged too much. When walking around, the main demographic of people are short Asian roasties and LTN ethnics. You also see a lot of looksmatched couples, in which the guy is often times LTN.
that's cope, only way to boost your ricecel smv is to move to hawaii since there's a lot of asians there.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I’ve been living in the Bay Area all my life and it is not worth living here unless you’re in a upper middle class neighborhood or above. Glad I live in the hills in an all white neighborhood of elderly people instead of living around blacks and hispanics. No degenerate ethnics in site.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Suns9999, Gengar and 1 other person
@ascendedd Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999