Movie I thought of last night after I logged off .org and was lying down in bed with my thoughts

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
I was thinking about that aboriginal sfcel and I was thinking about him being the last remaining aboriginal in my white ethnostate, and he was an old man in a farmers overalls and he was like “listen lads, I am inferior to ya, i know this, but don’t put me on display like some sort of zoo animal. Let me have that least bit of pride lads, just give me that one mercy.”

And all of the Aryan superstate high command looked at eachother and were actually feeling a bit bad and said “alright Jim, we understand. You can live on a farm.”

He then left and was happy, but somehow he got an aboriginal wife.

And Jim was never against the state, he always was fine with what he was and never complained, but his wife constantly bothered him and said “we can’t just let the aboriginals die out!”

And Jim would say “I’ve accepted my fate long ago, Susan. My bloodline and your bloodline ends with us. The future is for the Aryan race.”

The wife pretended to get pregnant and Jim was panicking, and the wife ran away. A aboriginal baby was born, made by a sole surviving Jew.

He was bullied by all the pure Aryan classmates and eventually couldn’t take it anymore. And roped. Jim and Susan’s son was dead.

Jim died in pain and sorrow from having an aboriginal son with his dna still alive (he thought, at least), and he remained loyal to the Aryan race til the end.

@wishIwasSalludon @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @not__cel @noobs @Darkeningstar

This guy, btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, TechnoBoss, iblamechico and 4 others
There was another one I need to remember

not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Fuck you cuck

• So Sad
Please read
cromagnon

JoinedMay 3, 2024

• JFL
I don't watch movies tbh :hnghn:

• So Sad
What the fuck did I read?

• JFL
Over for Jim

• JFL
I was thinking about that aboriginal sfcel and I was thinking about him being the last remaining aboriginal in my white ethnostate, and he was an old man in a farmers overalls and he was like “listen lads, I am inferior to ya, i know this, but don’t put me on display like some sort of zoo animal. Let me have that least bit of pride lads, just give me that one mercy.”

And all of the Aryan superstate high command looked at eachother and were actually feeling a bit bad and said “alright Jim, we understand. You can live on a farm.”

And Jim was never against the state, he always was fine with what he was and never complained, but his wife constantly bothered him and said “we can’t just let the aboriginals die out!”

And Jim would say “I’ve accepted my fate long ago, Susan. My bloodline and your bloodline ends with us. The future is for the Aryan race.”

The wife pretended to get pregnant and Jim was panicking, and the wife ran away. A aboriginal baby was born, made by a sole surviving Jew.

He was bullied by all the pure Aryan classmates and eventually couldn’t take it anymore. And roped. Jim and Susan’s son was dead.

Jim died in pain and sorrow from having an aboriginal son with his dna still alive (he thought, at least), and he remained loyal to the Aryan race til the end.

This guy, btw

View attachment 3110612
That's nword49 obituary.

• JFL
W

This guy, btw

View attachment 3110612
Would be more accurate if his name was Trevor there are alot of abo Trevors

• Love it