movies and tv should not have smart phones or gays in them

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Unless the movie is a genre piece like sci fi or Roman Empire all movies should take place in a generic time frame between 1965 and 2005.

phones should not be able to text. If the internet exists or should be a focal point of the plot. TVs should be thick. Newspapers libraries and the mail should be shown. SUVs should only be shown for tactical/off roading purposes.Under no circumstances should feminists, whores, LGBT, SJWs etc exist without being instantly eviscerated by either a masculine chad, child, or old person. Ethnicities should reflect the dominant culture of a region, ie LA is white except for gangsters and owners of convenience stores. Females should not wear pants unless as deliberate stylistic choice. Females will not under any circumstance mention sexual acts and man should not use crude words in reference to those acts like “fuck” or “pussy” even for rapists and sexual predators.

If you watch a movie that doesn’t follow these guidelines you just got brain raped by elites propaganda and you are a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Recessed Life and EggKing
That's why kdramas are better

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, HitAndRun and incel194012940
Telenovelas and Turkish Soap Operas too they mog
I dont like those boyo
Brainwashed an entire generation of latinas to look for Chad

• Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun
lol if you think hollywood being jewish a recent thing

lol if you think hollywood being jewish a recent thing
but the Jewish influence in 1980 was to make men tougher and glorify violence in case of war with the Soviet Union and the Jewish influence now is to make you cut your dick off to take BBC

i associate smartphones in movies with lower production quality streaming service originals
i feel like theres something about them and the digital world that's inherently incompatible with film

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940