Movies are BARELY watchable nowadays… shows too. because of THIS….

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Zephir
I don’t really get why it’s becoming so normalized in shows to be so “body positivity” “pro feminism” and all that. And you know what, that’s perfectly fine to have your own opinion… IF YOU DIDNT DO IT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AVERAGE-BELOW AVERAGE MAN!!!!

I swear, these shows and movies are constantly trying to put InceIs down for no fucking reason, the targeting is just so insane. They are literally body and face shaming men in movies either making them a joke or “creepy”. When a man is creepy and good looking in a movie the characters will interact with him normally, but they make sure to convey girl’s hatred for a character by making them unnatractive.
Plus, they reaffirm the height thing, and other stuff. I don’t want to sound pressed and stuff, but I feel like the Barbie Movie was the most recent feminism film that didn’t directly feel like an attack on InceIs. Which brings to my next point. If you are gonna be a raging feminist film, atleast bring good points and point the flaws in all men, not just the ones that don’t look how you want. Because the Barbie movie had good looking men playing yet at the end the Barbie’s realized not to fold over them, plus they respected Allen who is PSL 3.

Feminist points and criticisms on men are only fair if they attack men as a whole rather than average and unnatractive men. And so much media doing the opposite of this really shows how flawed the new portrayal of feminism and the average men is.

Even Joker, the movie that InceIs were supposed to have (let them have one goddamn thing) GOT A SEQUEL THAT JUST PISSES ON THEM!

Please rep this and add on to this if you would like, I would love to hear points and examples.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, gothmog6, greywind and 5 others
I don’t really get why it’s becoming so normalized in shows to be so “body positivity” “pro feminism” and all that. And you know what, that’s perfectly fine to have your own opinion… IF YOU DIDNT DO IT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AVERAGE-BELOW AVERAGE MAN!!!!

I swear, these shows and movies are constantly trying to put InceIs down for no fucking reason, the targeting is just so insane. They are literally body and face shaming men in movies either making them a joke or “creepy”. When a man is creepy and good looking in a movie the characters will interact with him normally, but they make sure to convey girl’s hatred for a character by making them unnatractive.
Plus, they reaffirm the height thing, and other stuff. I don’t want to sound pressed and stuff, but I feel like the Barbie Movie was the most recent feminism film that didn’t directly feel like an attack on InceIs. Which brings to my next point. If you are gonna be a raging feminist film, atleast bring good points and point the flaws in all men, not just the ones that don’t look how you want. Because the Barbie movie had good looking men playing yet at the end the Barbie’s realized not to fold over them, plus they respected Allen who is PSL 3.

Feminist points and criticisms on men are only fair if they attack men as a whole rather than average and unnatractive men. And so much media doing the opposite of this really shows how flawed the new portrayal of feminism and the average men is.

Even Joker, the movie that InceIs were supposed to have (let them have one goddamn thing) GOT A SEQUEL THAT JUST PISSES ON THEM!

Please rep this and add on to this if you would like, I would love to hear points and examples.
most movies after 2010-2015 are shit and all these Netflix original shit is pure garbage

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, greywind, Sprinkles and 1 other person
most movies after 2010-2015 are shit and all these Netflix original shit is pure garbage
Transformers ONE was great, see that one. Bumblebee is canonically a Sub-5 LDAR ND in TF ONE, and he was badass in the movie

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
fuck woke bs
I honestly don’t care abt the ideology thing. But I think it’s wrong to target a marginalized group that’s leading death cause is suicide…..

• +1
Reactions: solov
I notice this too
Every show or movie has muh girl power now
It’s blatant

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
I notice this too
Every show or movie has muh girl power now
It’s blatant
Hate the fact when they do it at the expense of the average/below average men. The exact men who run nothing, don’t run the patriarchy, don’t have anything. The guys who actually want and have the power to reduce women’s powers and humanity is chads. Which the girls worship in these shows and movies and real lives. Movie theaters should be the one place InceIs feel safe, guess not anymore 🫤

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
adding woke stuff is a win win for greedy companies. The people who hate it turn it into a controversy and inadvertently advertise it and the people who love it will watch it just to spite those who hate it.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and CookieGuy
adding woke stuff is a win win for greedy companies. The people who hate it turn it into a controversy and inadvertently advertise it and the people who love it will watch it just to spite those who hate it.
This is ragefuel

• +1
Reactions: qazw
dei woke crowd ruining everything

IMG 6987

I only watch anime

• +1
i watched the good, the bad and the ugly very good movie

• +1
I only watch anime

Uuh

Every movie is the same now. Same story, sake setting, same outcome

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and CookieGuy
Every movie is the same now. Same story, sake setting, same outcome
Transformers one was good tho, really good. And it ended without the bad guys losing, rather a split between a once United and controlled nation (not a spoiler because most transformers fans know this)

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I wouldn't know, I generally don't consume media that came out after 2013.

I think the only movie that came out in the last decade that I enjoyed, was maybe "Joker" but even if though it was a great movie, they still managed to destroy it's legacy with woke shit.....

• +1
I wouldn't know, I generally don't consume media that came out after 2013.

I think the only movie that came out in the last decade that I enjoyed, was maybe "Joker" but even if though it was a great movie, they still managed to destroy it's legacy with woke shit.....
I’m going to watch joker one and I’m going to consider Folie A Deux NOT CANNON. It’s just a weird ass dream Arthur had when he was going insane after being sent to prison