Movies to watch whilst sick

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I have the flu but I can’t really sleep so I want to watch something. Something fun preferably without too much violence.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Up

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Horizon Line

Dont Hang Up

Horizon Line

Dont Hang Up
I’ve seen Horizon line. Don’t hang up is the one where those kids prank call ppl pretending to be police? If so, I saw it too

I have the flu but I can’t really sleep so I want to watch something. Something fun preferably without too much violence.
Watch "The Fountain" if you want something deep and psychological

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’ve seen Horizon line. Don’t hang up is the one where those kids prank call ppl pretending to be police? If so, I saw it too
no they don’t pretend to be the cops but they end up getting called by a mysterious guy named Mr. Lee who tells them dont hang up

have you seen it?

the synopsis is:

An evening of drunken prank calls quickly turns into a nightmare for a pair of teenagers when a mysterious stranger plays them at their own game. The teenagers find out that this game has deadly consequences.

Watch "The Fountain" if you want something deep and psychological
I’d note in down for later, but I want to watch something that doesn’t require any thinking. Like die hard

no they don’t pretend to be the cops but they end up getting called by a mysterious guy named Mr. Lee who tells them dont hang up

have you seen it?

the synopsis is:

An evening of drunken prank calls quickly turns into a nightmare for a pair of teenagers when a mysterious stranger plays them at their own game. The teenagers find out that this game has deadly consequences.
Yes in the beginning they pretended to be SWAT and called a lady. Something bad happens then …

• +1
Orphan

and then Orphan First Kill if you like that one

coraline is a good one too

Orphan

and then Orphan First Kill if you like that one

coraline is a good one too
Seen all of them, but I might rewatch coraline. Probably one of my favourite childhood movies.

M3GAN

Alita Battle Angel

Hercules 1997

• +1