moving bottom jaw without ruining teeth allignment

S

soaraslayysss

Iron
so I have noticed my jawline looks more defined when my bottom jaw is slightly pushed forward is there anyway to achieve this with good natural jaw alignment? doesn’t need to be by much and not really in a spot where i can hardmax

so I have noticed my jawline looks more defined when my bottom jaw is slightly pushed forward is there anyway to achieve this with good natural jaw alignment? doesn’t need to be by much and not really in a spot where i can hardmax
I mean stupid answer, but maybe with mewing if you are not too old, if it's extremely slightly, else you need to hardmaxx

"so I have noticed my jawline looks more defined when my bottom jaw is slightly pushed forward"

welcome to looksmaxxing

anyways: there's some exercises that minimally can enhance the look of your jaw, but generally speaking you'd need to consider surgery for a real change.

only need a minor change as if your marking your front 2 teeth touch perfectly and then moving it back a fraction. i’m 17 mewing however takes very long to see effects about a year or so

You're jutting.
Obviously your jaw looks better, you're stretching your skin so it's tighter around your jawline.
No, not without hardmaxxing.
Dumbass question.

only need a minor change as if your marking your front 2 teeth touch perfectly and then moving it back a fraction. i’m 17 mewing however takes very long to see effects about a year or so
Mewing is cope for anything other than having good tongue posture.

stfu virg not all of us don’t pull so much we sit on here all day