Moving half way across the country finally escaping my neet life

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@feelgood
@MonkeyDLuffy2003
@bishōnenmaxxer
@Danish_Retard

My flight leaves tomorrow I have lived out of my parents house but I was still always in the same state I will be super far away now with no family luckily I have a great friend down there not sure what to make of this but I think it will be good for me 1 year of rotting is coming to an end.

I hope it goes well

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Okkypras, Jase, Danish_Retard and 5 others
hope it doesnt work out for you!

• WTF
Reactions: Jase, saiya_online, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
best of luck, make an update thread if something funny happens

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 11126
Familiarity breeds contempt

Good luck man wishing you the best in life.

You going from east to west coast? I guess it'll be good with a fresh start. Though you may have to lose weight since I heard you are bloated currently. Best of luck to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Sheit, I could have stayed with Scientology in texas, but I messed up that opportunity. Now, I'm just wasting away like they said I would damn.

• +1
Bump

• +1
Anyways just take my story as proof its possible had savings you could earn in 3-4 weeks from a wagie job hoped on a plane and started a new life. Do your research but Australia is a 1st world country. Even if you do end up homeless for a week you will have an interesting experience.

Maybe get a job as a miner out West I heard thats big and pays well could be interesting too

Anyways just take my story as proof its possible had savings you could earn in 3-4 weeks from a wagie job hoped on a plane and started a new life. Do your research but Australia is a 1st world country. Even if you do end up homeless for a week you will have an interesting experience.

Maybe get a job as a miner out West I heard thats big and pays well could be interesting too
maybe i'll go up north and wrestle crocodiles

• +1