Moving on is COPE

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
everyone who believes in this is as bluepilled as the people who think looks dont matter.

your experiences in life will shape you and will, affect your future and who you are going to be as a person.

the mere fact that you have to put effort into moving on means that its NOT something that naturally comes to you.

at the end of the day, you are gonna carry the baggage for the rest of your life and its impact will be there till the end.

maybe you can mitigate the damage and thats good, but the end of the day you will always be an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clark69 and PlayersGetPlayed
Dnr read and everything is cope only death is water

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Apparition, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Little too long for my liking, dnrd. And fuck the graycel above me with negative rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Goth
everyone who believes in this is as bluepilled as the people who think looks dont matter.

your experiences in life will shape you and will, affect your future and who you are going to be as a person.

the mere fact that you have to put effort into moving on means that its NOT something that naturally comes to you.

at the end of the day, you are gonna carry the baggage for the rest of your life and its impact will be there till the end.

maybe you can mitigate the damage and thats good, but the end of the day you will always be an abused dog.
this is true. and modern society has unironically made it a million times worse than 99% of human history

think about it. abused dogs of today will undergo massive humiliation and oppression from society that'd be impossible in any other time period. in school they'll get laughed at, picked on by bigger & stronger kids(sometimes multiple of them), get ignored in gym, group activities, and valentine's day. along with having no friends or a few other truecels that'll backstab them if given the chance

the bottom of the ladder men in tribes were at the bottom, yet belonged in a group and had an identity. a purpose and role, they still got respect albeit the least. the abused dogs of today carry a lot more baggage and are alienated from everyone and everything, it's impossible for the human psyche to even be normal after such experiences

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Apparition
Just put the fries in the bag bro

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Apparition
school they'll get laughed at, picked on by bigger & stronger kids(sometimes multiple of them), get ignored in gym, group activities, and valentine's day. along with having no friends or a few other truecels that'll backstab them if given the chance
this is basically me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

the abused dogs of today carry a lot more baggage and are alienated from everyone and everything, it's impossible for the human psyche to even be normal after such experiences
yet some people say it is possible lol

the bottom of the ladder men in tribes were at the bottom, yet belonged in a group and had an identity. a purpose and role
just like how i had the purpose of being a simp/jester for my old oneitis but i fucked it up because i was told i could do better.

Its all about options. The reason you got so obsessed with her in the first place is, you had no better options and thought you had a realistic chance with her. Actual Slayers with smv never get an onenitis for this reason

That makes moving on hard. Moving in easy if you find someone else on her level or even easier if someone who fogs her

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
The reason you got so obsessed with her in the first place is, you had no better options
she had a nice ass though

hought you had a realistic chance with her
i never stood a chance....

Actual Slayers with smv never get an onenitis for this reason
im a 28 yo virgin :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Moving in easy if you find someone else on her level or even easier if someone who fogs her
i will never find anything :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: