Moving on is such a lazy, low sentience advice tbh ngl

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
like the people who give it genouinely think that you havent been trying that for years already or they probably dont think at all lol which is most likely the case.

people get stuck in the past because they NEVER had anything better after it, its that simple. and ofc, noone wants that, people want something better in life but the thing is that you will probably NOT have someting better.

i have been trying to move on for FOUR YEARS and i never met anyone better that also treated me better despite putting more effort. And now im probbaly gonna nowrood so the chances of meeting a person will reduce even more.

last year i made a big effort to change things and it went to complete utter shit. i got lots of threads where i was posting my endeavors and they didnt go anywhere and only made my mental state worse. I would actually be better if i didnt try to move on unironically, so shove that advice in your ass or smth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, try2beme and Outerz14
like the people who give it genouinely think that you havent been trying that for years already or they probably dont think at all lol which is most likely the case.

people get stuck in the past because they NEVER had anything better after it, its that simple. and ofc, noone wants that, people want something better in life but the thing is that you will probably NOT have someting better.

i have been trying to move on for FOUR YEARS and i never met anyone better that also treated me better despite putting more effort. And now im probbaly gonna nowrood so the chances of meeting a person will reduce even more.

last year i made a big effort to change things and it went to complete utter shit. i got lots of threads where i was posting my endeavors and they didnt go anywhere and only made my mental state worse. I would actually be better if i didnt try to move on unironically, so shove that advice in your ass or smth.
Holy shit nigga you rot more than me

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
I move on automatically from the bad things that happen to me.

Kind of a cuck trait tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Apparition
too bad, there is no "trying" to move on, you HAVE to move on, you cannot be stuck in the past just because your present is shit, life doesn't stop in one moment, it's a low advice because it's expressed shortly, but even in its short form, it's important and the most right

no amount of threads can fix what happened, and no amounts of "trying" will work, keep your head up and don't give up

Life is fleeting....transient

Nothing lasts forever

You make a good or bad move on the stock market, blackjack, moneyline bet, choosing a girl, choosing a job, car, apartment whatever....

And then you have to look at what's next without looking back too often...

People who say "move on" usually say it in a very cold, unrelatable and unempathetic manner....but often times it's the best advice you'll ever get

too bad, there is no "trying" to move on, you HAVE to move on, you cannot be stuck in the past just because your present is shit, life doesn't stop in one moment, it's a low advice because it's expressed shortly, but even in its short form, it's important and the most right

no amount of threads can fix what happened, and no amounts of "trying" will work, keep your head up and don't give up
you sound like a redditor

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels