Moving out at 18

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
The rent in areas around me is surprisingly cheap af like rent would be £600 max

But I have an itch to move to London as that is where all the good shit is a happening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 21467, angelo and 1 other person
But I have an itch to move to London as that is where all the good shit is a happening
You can get a similar experience in New Delhi and Islamabad. Even the housing will be cheaper there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, RealSurgerymax, Zonar and 14 others
London rent will kill you as a teen good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 20064, midlatinocel and 1 other person
You can get a similar experience in New Delhi and Islamabad. Even the housing will be cheaper there.
I recently started renting some floor space in a Mumbai slum and Im really enjoying how social and open people are here, it's cheap too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Zonar, becomingnearperfect and 6 others
Ye ill look into London sick of living in brum

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
My advice:
1. Live with parents for 2-3 years
2. Work 80hr per week
3. Save/Invest all money
4. Save until you can get a deposit on a 5 bed house in London
5. Live in 1 room and rent out the rest.
6. Your tenants will be paying off your mortgage.
7. Live for free in London at age 21

That's what I would do if I was 18 and had my time again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43585, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 32410 and 5 others
do it if u can, i regret still being at home. It will force you to grow up and get your life in order

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 6128, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 6128
which uni u going to?
I'm going to university next year and I want to attend school in America still unsure about it though

My parents want me to go but they're fucking losers

All the successful people I have asked for advice say its a waste of time and money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel, poopoohead and Deleted member 20399
I'm going to university next year and I want to attend school in America still unsure about it though

My parents want me to go but they're fucking losers

All the successful people I have asked for advice say its a waste of time and money.
depends what your going for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I moved out at 18. Ask me anything.

• +1
do it if u can, i regret still being at home. It will force you to grow up and get your life in order
that's what i got a problem with bro, how to grow up and get ur life in order, im only 18 too, fuck

• +1
that's what i got a problem with bro, how to grow up and get ur life in order, im only 18 too, fuck
yea im 22 and getting there just now tbh. You will get there, dont stress but keep moving. Don't stagnate/neet/autopilot. Keep improving

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 6128
could be, but then it could also enable you to unlock your taste for opioids and xans

The rent in areas around me is surprisingly cheap af like rent would be £600 max

Not moving out asap is like going to an all boys school instead of mixed gender school. It is a key important macro thing for getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Shekel
yea im 22 and getting there just now tbh. You will get there, dont stress but keep moving. Don't stagnate/neet/autopilot. Keep improving
i study ofc but i feel like i rely too much on my parents
i know how to drive, i know how to cook eggs/pasta and noodles but that's it, i feel like i rely too much and im scared to go out of my little nest alone in the world without them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Shekel
i study ofc but i feel like i rely too much on my parents
i know how to drive, i know how to cook eggs/pasta and noodles but that's it, i feel like i rely too much and im scared to go out of my little nest alone in the world without them tbh
yea thats normal, there is no incentive for you to do more. Your mother makes you food and you just rot. Remember they still see you as a child even when you are 20+. You will always be their little boy :lul: Especially your mother. Can't have women over nothing

• +1
I moved out at 18.

• +1
I'm trying to move out. The benefits of staying were mostly financial but staying is detrimental to my social life/development, so I gotta choose one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and becomingnearperfect
Have fun paying £800 a month for a 3 metre sq. bedroom.

Good luck getting a liveable wage without an education or heavy labour/ hours

Don’t forget a burger and a drink costing £10 🤤

🎊 40% of the money you make over £40k goes into funding alcoholics in free housing 🎊

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
40% of the money you make over £40k goes into funding alcoholics in free housing
What can you do about it tho, just earn less and be poor?

I'm going to live with my parents until at least 28. Everything is so fucking expensive and I need to save for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Moved out for a year when I turned 17.
Then I moved back in.
Felt lonely since I had no social life or GF.

Have fun paying £800 a month for a 3 metre sq. bedroom.

Good luck getting a liveable wage without an education or heavy labour/ hours

Don’t forget a burger and a drink costing £10 🤤

🎊 40% of the money you make over £40k goes into funding alcoholics in free housing 🎊

McDonald method on top

its brutal to move out at 18 but it will set u up for future success