Moving to a new city, should I contactmaxx?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Like in title said, I’m moving to a new city because of education
That means a new me, a new identity, so I should take advantage of it right?
Besides NTmaxxing I’m thinking of wearing contacts, I have brown eyes and I want light hazel
Is the effort worth it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
Maxresdefault 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Chadelite, Deleted and 7 others
fraudmaxxing is risky

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
yes just try to get them the most natural looking as possible

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
fraudmaxxing is risky
I’m not a fan of putting these shits always on and off, but what a nigga doesn’t do for pussy

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I’m not a fan of putting these shits always on and off, but what a nigga doesn’t do for pussy
contacts wont make the difference
bones do

Good idea, and for plausible deniability you simply say you wear contacts for vision. Since your natural eyes are brown, they wont be able to tell its frauding the color underneath :).

Thing is, in theory hazel colored contacts sound like they would look the most natural. However, on YouTube I haven't seen any which look more natural than the blue or green ones do. Can you post vids of the contacts you plan to get which are natural hazel OP?

Thing is, in theory hazel colored contacts sound like they would look the most natural. However, on YouTube I haven't seen any which look more natural than the blue or green ones do. Can you post vids of the contacts you plan to get which are natural hazel OP?
Bump because Im interested and also looking for contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
JFL at this shit

Nice colored eyes are still a halo, to consider if you have decent bones
i know a boneless cuck with nice tan and curly hair with blue eyes, he gets plenty of foids attention
coloring halo is the strongest halo of looksmaxing

if you're considering it then definetly go for colorcl iris and choose a color
most natural ones but subtle

if you want a drastic change, you have to invest money in FXeyes, ultra realistic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Schönling

if you want a drastic change, you have to invest money in FXeyes, ultra realistic
anything else looks fake and people will know u are frauding

I’m planning to get these, but if anybody finds more realistic ones, then I will gladly order other ones

Toni Mahfuds contacts are FXeyes, right?

I’m planning to get these, but if anybody finds more realistic ones, then I will gladly order other ones
ive never seen these, im gonna see how they look on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
dude if you are low inhib enough get a better color than hazel

if it was a new city i would 100%