Moving to England to play for a nonleague team in the easiest way to start a professional football career

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
You sign up to play for a 6-10 level non league team in England, you play good and maybe even get promoted to the national league.

Then scouts see you play good and you get an offer to play for an EFL league 1-2 team.

Then you play good in those teams and you get even more offers to play for a premier league team and etc

I’m currently planning on doing that once I’m 18

I will fly out to England and stay there and start my football career.

Starting from the low ranks and building your way up.

It’s even better over in England since their league pyramid system is so good

Unlike in the usa where it is a huge business that doesn’t have a league system or anything

There is no promotion or relegation in the usa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, mrr, goo25 and 6 others
Lmao
U rlly think it’s that easy
One of my best mates is a pro here
It’s fucking hard mate
No more rotting on this forum if u wanna do that u gotta dedicate ur life to it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Debetro, maxxmclooks and 5 others
your average teammate if you live outside of london
IMG 6871

vs your teammates in london
IMG 6872

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Xangsane, maxxmclooks and 4 others
Lmao
It’s fucking hard mate
OP is a fucking idiot, a lot of my mates were trying to go pro and they were top level athletes who have been grinding for years. Even then they couldn’t make it and realised that at 18 it’s too late, so they all went to uni instead.

Then this retard who is probably a giga rotter with dog shit genetics and work ethic thinks it’s going to be that simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx, Aero, forevergymcelling and 7 others
Lmao
It’s fucking hard mate
OP is a fucking idiot, a lot of my mates were trying to go pro and they were top level athletes who have been grinding for years. Even then they couldn’t make it and realised that at 18 it’s too late, so they all went to uni instead.

Then this retard who is probably a giga rotter with dog shit genetics and work ethic thinks it’s going to be that simple.
I knew approx 10 guys growing up who played for club level at like U15 or some shit. One guy even made it on the bench in an U18 game lmao. None of them made it pro. Two of them currently play non-league / Sunday league. One of them plays for Fricklet Athletic and another Lincoln United LMAO.

My own brother fucked it too.

The other 8 went to uni and doing far better than these. Football career is 99% dreams even if you're the top dog in your school never mind year group. There are bigger dogs who will eat your lunch.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Debetro, Xangsane and 4 others
I knew approx 10 guys growing up who played for club level at like U15 or some shit. One guy even made it on the bench in an U18 game lmao. None of them made it pro. Two of them currently play non-league / Sunday league. One of them plays for Fricklet Athletic and another Lincoln United LMAO.

The other 8 went to uni and doing far better than these. Football career is 99% dreams even if you're the top dog in your school never mind year group. There are bigger dogs who will eat your lunch.
I played football in Bulgaria, Turkey, and IOM. Same people everywhere, these mfs are all giga delulu. They thing they're making it jfl. All of them would lol at me for saying I'm training for fun. What a bunch of faggots :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, maxxmclooks and SecularIslamist

well the problem is none of these guys you mention are black.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
well the problem is none of these guys you mention are black.
Actually true :lul:

My brother is curry. He thought he was gonna be the first curry to ever play for England hahaha.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, maxxmclooks and forevermirin
football at 18 jfl

u need to be 16 max to make your start in a club and then MAYBE 1 in 100 million chance to become succesful
to become an athlete you need to be rich and have connections

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Literally lmfao, my friend who’s a pro his dad was literally an army commando and his mom was a runner
He’s always been dickskin shredded lightning quick and even then it wasn’t enough
We went to school with Jude Bellingham, and over 40 other academy guys and he was bottom of the barrel compared to them even tho now he earns £700 a week

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, forevergymcelling, N1666 and 1 other person
Just be black theory

Literally lmfao, my friend who’s a pro his dad was literally an army commando and his mom was a runner
He’s always been dickskin shredded lightning quick and even then it wasn’t enough
We went to school with Jude Bellingham, and over 40 other academy guys and he was bottom of the barrel compared to them even tho now he earns £700 a week
What was Bellingham like? Did he get a lot of female attention?

This is not FIFA Career Mode mate

What was Bellingham like? Did he get a lot of female attention?
No he was just known as that guy Jude
There were other guys who were older than him who got more but that’s cause this was before Jude blew up at BCFC, until he was 16 he wasn’t famous famous famous

He was an asshole though to some people 😂
His little brother Jobe on the other hand was a nice fella, I still speak to him from time to time
I’m still very closely connected to Jude and jobe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and N1666

if I become financially free and make a steady passive income of $20,000-$40,000 per month in the next 2 years

I’ll move to England and play for a non league team and try to go pro

I’d rather do what I love instead of regret it

there have been lots of players who were in their 20s who made it

There’s a Colombian player name Carlos Bacca

who was 26 years old and working in a low income job then one day an opportunity opened up and he started playing for Sevilla

it’s possible

Also most idiots who play football are low iq fags. Even if they devote their life to the game.

“talent” is just high iq

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
football at 18 jfl

u need to be 16 max to make your start in a club and then MAYBE 1 in 100 million chance to become succesful
to become an athlete you need to be rich and have connections
If you’re good enough you’ll start for a team.