• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lev Peshkov, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 8 others
tbh because of connor i bought a penis extender jfl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Did you get the ads or extender? The ads he showed was cheap af i might get it
dunno what ads mean but i got the second one. the sleeve.

edit: all day stretcher, yeah i got that one.

• +1
  • +1
Pls make thread. Was it really under $20?
yeah it was 15 euros. i will make a thread if it actually works tbh. i will try to remind to tag you bro. i won't use it everyday though. maybe 1-2 times a week because im only 16 and i might do more damage than good.

• +1
yeah it was 15 euros. i will make a thread if it actually works tbh. i will try to remind to tag you bro
Fuark I might just buy it anyway. Lifefuel

• +1
tbh i don't think connor is larping. why would he tbh. he knows his new channel is shit and it won't get many views. i believe him on this one. as his MRSA story. i bought the probiotic shit he promoted for my eczema.

• +1
I have no idea why the fuck would you expose your secrets like that. Now imagine if this gets to be common knowledge among normies and chadlites.

We need to shill in the comments of the original video, saying how it's dangerous or some shit(which it actually is, if done improperly or too much). This needs to stay among incels.

Cheap devices often don't last very long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RAITEIII, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
tbh i don't think connor is larping. why would he tbh. he knows his new channel is shit and it won't get many views. i believe him on this one. as his MRSA story. i bought the probiotic shit he promoted for my eczema.
Yeah pe is legit I believe him. Just didn’t know devices are so cheap

• +1
"so he has 1.5 inches now"

suck my dick faggot

ngl that video motivated me to figure out how to attach the andropenis i bought last year, I'm wearing it right now.

• +1
ngl that video motivated me to figure out how to attach the andropenis i bought last year, I'm wearing it right now.
Cool

Lmfao if you buy a penis pump. Just use a plastic water bottle

Indeed
I have Phallosan Forte and trying to attach and get out of it is more strenous than wearing itself.
Pretty annoying

Indeed
I have Phallosan Forte and trying to attach and get out of it is more strenous than wearing itself.
Pretty annoying
I was thinking about getting that one because I thought it would be easier to attach than this piece of shit, I guess not.

Indeed
Pretty annoying
How hard is it to attach it to your dick?

• +1
Nice try, that's not what I asked and you know you edited the quote yourself. I'm genuinely curious if it's easy to attach to one's dick, nothing homosexual about it. I'm asking because I'm going to buy the device myself but I'm iffy about it since it costs 400 USD. I'm not homosexual, not interested in homosexual or trap shit etc.

Any mod on here can see that the post you have quoted hasn't ever been edited so you're trying to put words into my mouth.

@Nosecel this guy is trying to put words in my mouth and portray me in a negative light. (I'm not gay, not interested in trap / gay shit)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and OOGABOOGA
Ew bro, @knajjd
@Nosecel @Lorsss this user is harassing me. I'll stop replying to this user now, but please take action. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I was thinking about getting that one because I thought it would be easier to attach than this piece of shit, I guess not.
Hardest is to get the rubber around, the rest is fairly simple.
If your dick is insensitive then no problem

• +1
fucking over shouldve trannymaxed at birth tbh

How much girth and length gain does he say is realistic? Idk this normie and frankly idc about him to watch 35 min vid

How much girth and length gain does he say is realistic? Idk this normie and frankly idc about him to watch 35 min vid
Wow you greycels really are the worst. Welcome to my ignore list

Zenturio is honorary bluecel at the very least.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Hardest is to get the rubber around, the rest is fairly simple.
If your dick is insensitive then no problem
Are you cut or uncut?

I think most extenders are designed for cutfags which is a problem for me.

yeah it was 15 euros. i will make a thread if it actually works tbh. i will try to remind to tag you bro. i won't use it everyday though. maybe 1-2 times a week because im only 16 and i might do more damage than good.
1-2 times a week isnt enough time
will takes years for good results
a couple hours 5 days a week is a good time if your doing it right

1-2 times a week isnt enough time
will takes years for good results
a couple hours 5 days a week is a good time if your doing it right
yeah i know i won't get fast results with such low effort but what i said, i'm only 16 and maybe if i do it now i might do more damage than good. i can always PE after puberty so no worries in my eyes. also i've heard like every 1000 hours = 1 inch so i guess the time i use it it still counts.

yeah i know i won't get fast results with such low effort but what i said, i'm only 16 and maybe if i do it now i might do more damage than good. i can always PE after puberty so no worries in my eyes. also i've heard like every 1000 hours = 1 inch so i guess the time i use it it still counts.
Your correct
realistically wait until 18 as your still growing height and everything else
just make to be active and get plenty of protein and calcium and you'll be good bro
good luck

• +1
more plates more dates is a gay retard and is shilling with affiliate links.

Does anybody know what is meant by "permanent gains". Do they mean truly permanent, as in, will remain years after stopping?

Does anybody know what is meant by "permanent gains". Do they mean truly permanent, as in, will remain years after stopping?
If it does work and you gain a significant amount, let's say a half inch or something that'd definitely be permanent.

• +1
Reactions: ratdick77