Mpox

a scared ltn

a scared ltn

Iron
Please tell me that the scarring from the pimples aren't permanent. Someone said that If you don't scratch them off or pop them they should fall off by there own but what happens if you pop it? Please I can't get scarring if I do I will fall to sub 7

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, beefliverontop and PRIEST Sv3rige
I hope you get monkey pox inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and PRIEST Sv3rige
dnrd im on accutane fuck acne and fuck monkeypox
I hope monkeypox spreads out to my country i hope it spreads out to europe so i dont hve to
Go to my country and i can stay here in spain yesssss i wish the borders close bc of monkeypox so im trapped here🤤

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I hope monkeypox spreads out to my country i hope it spreads out to europe so i dont hve to
Go to my country and i can stay here in spain yesssss i wish the borders close bc of monkeypox so im trapped here🤤
If we get another (((lockdown))) I'm roping

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
jewish drug

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
Please tell me that the scarring from the pimples aren't permanent. Someone said that If you don't scratch them off or pop them they should fall off by there own but what happens if you pop it? Please I can't get scarring if I do I will fall to sub 7
it will go by itself nigga like wait for 3-8 months

jfl use centella asiatica 3x a week and rosewater it will go like 3 to 4 months

• +1
jewish drug
Dont care
You go do your little “carnivore” diet and eat boring shit all day and stay on this strict little diet and do all these jewish skincare rituals every night just so you can have a few less pimples:lul:

While i eat whatevee the fuck i want. I dont even clean my bed sheets nor pillow case or do skincare and my skin is flawless

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Dont care
You go do your little “carnivore” diet and eat boring shit all day and stay on this strict little diet and do all these jewish skincare rituals every night just so you can have a few less pimples:lul:

While i eat whatevee the fuck i want. I dont even clean my bed sheets nor pillow case or do skincare and my skin is flawless
i dont even do carnivore diet
how old r u

• +1
I hope monkeypox damages u in the worst way possible and ur family dies
Nigga stop commenting on my post if you have nothing to say. Or I will personaly find you and gape your asshole whit my now infected pimple filled penis

Nigga stop commenting on my post if you have nothing to say. Or I will personaly find you and gape your asshole whit my now infected pimple filled penis
Yooo broo that's sys as fuck ong and shit... blud really told him he's gonna gape his asshole 💀 and don't only faggots get the monkeypox? Damnnn bro you sus as fuck muffuga you gay 💀

Yooo broo that's sys as fuck ong and shit... blud really told him he's gonna gape his asshole 💀 and don't only faggots get the monkeypox? Damnnn bro you sus as fuck muffuga you gay 💀
If I get it everyone will