he is norwood 6

i always chop him up and put his head on toilet

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
I tried playing fallout 3 twice but it just sucks
new vegas and 1/2 mog

• Ugh..
This subhuman forgets all of his plans if you're a woman and have that seduction perk
Goes from dark triad villain who's ready to blow up a town filled with children and elders to a cuck being on his knees for a woman he just met

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 42009
This subhuman forgets all of his plans if you're a woman and have that seduction perk
Goes from dark triad villain who's ready to blow up a town filled with children and elders to a cuck being on his knees for a woman he just met
like this entire forum

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
he is norwood 6

i always chop him up and put his head on toilet

I prefer killing the zombie faggot whose name I don't remember that first appears outside of tempenny tower, always blow his head off at first sight, ugliest character, ghoul and being in the game both in looks and actions, looks repugnant, just throw a mini nuke at that shit.

I prefer killing the zombie faggot whose name I don't remember that first appears outside of tempenny tower, always blow his head off at first sight, ugliest character, ghoul and being in the game both in looks and actions, looks repugnant, just throw a mini nuke at that shit.
amazing

• JFL