Mr reinhold

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
What did it smell like when you sniffed that girls seat after her volleyball practice

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
i think you know what it smelled like bud. it smelled like ass

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i think you know what it smelled like bud. it smelled like ass
you think he busted a fat nut in between classes or waited until he got home? It wouldn’t be fresh in his nose by then

you think he busted a fat nut in between classes or waited until he got home? It wouldn’t be fresh in his nose by then
i always wanted to sniff seats, but i never did cuz i realize even if a pretty girl just sat there, a fat ethnic guy or just a guy in general probably sat there in the period before. but tbh teachers might put pretty bitches in the same chair for all of their periods so that by the end of the day it’s 100% pretty bitch ass scent

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i always wanted to sniff seats, but i never did cuz i realize even if a pretty girl just sat there, a fat ethnic guy or just a guy in general probably sat there in the period before. but tbh teachers might put pretty bitches in the same chair for all of their periods so that by the end of the day it’s 100% pretty bitch ass scent
but in my head canon, the person who sits there after someone else, washes away the previous scent. So you you can sniff it after a girl sits there without the fear of the scent of the fat spic Filipino guy who sat there before you’s scent going in your nostrils.

But yeah if I was a teacher I’d seat all the girls in one seat the whole day and tell the students not to move around the chairs so I can keep an eye out and after class just sniff it all day

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: standardcel and vermillioncorefan
Nahhh "Reinhold" ☠️
Austrian Ahh surname