Mrbeast is the only real presidential candidate right now

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
It’s crazy how he’s the best candidate
These are our only other options

Guy who is definitely not gonna do anything for our economy and only make stupid decisions

Will do the same things as Biden but is also funny and gives the illusion of choice

Why is this the state of our country

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

I have no faith in our economy after the next election finishes

Guy who is definitely not gonna do anything for our economy and only make stupid decisions

Will do the same things as Biden but is also funny and gives the illusion of choice

Vote Mr.Lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore, gigell and 1 other person
Trump is a funny president ngl. "The N-word" "The nuclear word" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and not__cel
Trump is a funny president ngl. "The N-word" "The nuclear word" :lul:
Yeah the only reason why I want him in office is because he’s kind of funny but he’ll do the same things as Biden once he get into office

Yeah the only reason why I want him in office is because he’s kind of funny but he’ll do the same things as Biden once he get into office
I don't know about that saar. There was no big wars in the world under trump :feelswat:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, not__cel and Iasacrko
To me Biden is proof that voting for a president is only an illusion jfl

They are just a face and puppet probably the real decisions come from the inside

Jfl Biden is so old and crazy he couldn’t possibly do shit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LooksThinker, not__cel and 1 other person
I don't know about that saar. There was no big wars in the world under trump :feelswat:
What does Biden have to do with the war in other countries

Most western countries supply guns for Middle Easterns to kill themselves and as far as I know Ukraine and russia started a war due to Russia not the US

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and not__cel

All of them r jew puppets

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and not__cel
What does Biden have to do with the war in other countries

Most western countries supply guns for Middle Easterns to kill themselves and as far as I know Ukraine and russia started a war due to Russia not the US
First of all, everything you said is tales from the kebabshop in Brussels. You are literary a kebab from Germany, you have no say :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and 2 others
To me Biden is proof that voting for a president is only an illusion jfl

They are just a face and puppet probably the real decisions come from the inside

Jfl Biden is so old and crazy he couldn’t possibly do shit
Trump literally is only a media personality I don’t trust he’ll follow through on anything

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Vote Mr.Lips
No , vote
MR JIMBLE

IMG 8020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and not__cel
First of all, everything you said is tales from the kebabshop in Brussels. You are literary a kebab from Germany, you have no say :feelskek:
Nigga I’m just sayin the US announced no wars with any country idk what ur talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Kept eating too much makes me mad cause I can’t eat and he was eating sloppy
He got stacy pussy every day bc he was the president

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Sure he donated some money and is likeable but he doesn't know shit about politics

• Hmm...
Sure he donated some money and is likeable but he doesn't know shit about politics
None of them know shit about politics but at least mrbeast would be good at diplomatic relations

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
None of them know shit about politics but at least mrbeast would be good at diplomatic relations
eh, theres not much to base this on, anybody can talk with youtbers and randoms your giving money too

• +1
eh, theres not much to base this on, anybody can talk with youtbers and randoms your giving money too
Both of our candidates are generally seen as not good people so that would be an excuse to attack the u.s. we need more well liked politicians

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
it's hilarious that all biden had to do was not be a corpse and he would have won

• JFL
it's hilarious that all biden had to do was not be a corpse and he would have won
Biden has no good plans he just wants to ship bbc by mass to the United States but I like his ideas on health care if he actually went through with them

Biden has no good plans he just wants to ship bbc by mass to the United States but I like his ideas on health care if he actually went through with them
This may shock you, but I don't really want to discuss immigration policy with randos on the internet

• JFL