Mrriceguy after taking his 1294th creepshot in the slums of Astana

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, heightmaxxing, ROTTING and 15 others
I keep telling him this can happen but he won't listen. Oh well. One day he'll get beaten up badly and I'll use his blood as ketchup on my fries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Trilogy, House Lannister and 7 others
I keep telling him this can happen but he won't listen. Oh well. One day he'll get beaten up badly and I'll use his blood as ketchup on my fries.
Can't wait to see a 6'3" khazak amazon (average women height there btw) beat his ass

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Trilogy, depressionmaxxing and 5 others
yeah i did take a pic and i dont care

@Dr. Bludy why not respond like a man bludawg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@reborn had enough of being a 43 yo virginn bruv

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Come here blud @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
brutal heightmog

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20399, reborn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and omarthegoat195
Dude it literally takes me like 20 seconds to take a creepshot, all I do is just a make a stupid face to pretend I'm making a selfie, whip out my phone and take a pic the same second. In the worst case scenario I can larp that I just want to make an Instagram story that I'm in place x

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 27213, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Good luck guessing everyone's height in that clip.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, khvirgin and Deleted member 27472
Dude it literally takes me like 20 seconds to take a creepshot, all I do is just a make a stupid face to pretend I'm making a selfie, whip out my phone and take a pic the same second. In the worst case scenario I can larp that I just want to make an Instagram story that I'm in place x
this is why mma skills + good body are key so anyone that confronts you , you can physically stop them from doing anything and make them useless against you

If your a really good fighter naturally your confidence will go up heaps as you know no one can do shit to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, It'snotover, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
"GEEZER :soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
@reborn had enough of being a 43 yo virginn bruv

Seriously what the fuck are they harassing that poor man for? Since when is it illegal to take a picture of an ass?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20399
It’s fine they don’t know cameras exist in Kazakhstan

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: User49, ascension and Deleted member 24444
If I took creepshots of the neighborhood Haitians, I’d end up running down the street with a burning tire around my neck

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and ascension
There is an app where you can shoot a video while the screen is off. This is the way to do creep shots.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 24444
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
hes gonna get murdered by one of his chadlite (kazakh standards, french equivalent is ltn) grindr hookups

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444