MSE and Cranial Strain?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I read a comment of jaw hacks interview with Dr. Ting and had never seen this mentioned before "Crainal strain". I'm curious what some of the MSE intellects think of this.
Screenshot 2020 08 10 00 19 45 14 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

Calling on MSE mount Rushmore
@goat2x
@Aeons
@retard
@hairyballscel

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, 000, goat2x and 1 other person
I think asymmetry in the expansion will occur thats 100%
but i dont think cranial strain will happen if u do the recommended turns/expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Good_Little_Goy, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
tbh I think he is just talking out of his ass and doesn’t even know himself what he’s saying jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, varbrah, Chadelite and 10 others
First time when I saw IT I thought MSE try to give him better cranial base angle.
Dissapointing

I think asymmetry in the expansion will occur thats 100%
but i dont think cranial strain will happen if u do the recommended turns/expansion.
Cranial strain is not a matter of how you expand. It's a matter of whether or not your body allows the cranium to unwind properly during the expansion. It's the soft tissue, i.e. musculature, the fascia, ligaments etc. that hold the cranium together. The phenomenon is also known as cranial extension/flexion. These movements are tied to breathing and overall posture, and the sphenobasialar joint is in central role in it.

Craniosacral2
Screenshot 181
2 Pulse v2 Color 1 939x1024
Screenshot 181 2

Craniosacral1
7794cce37b23eb1594beba78c97a9ed9d7fb5801

In many cases of asymmetry one side is further in flexion and the other further in extension, which creates a complicated kind of asymmetry: your cheekbones may be higher on other side, yet more expanded on the other, your occlusion is tilted to one side etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, hairyballscel and 6 others
Cranial strain is not a matter of how you expand. It's a matter of whether or not your body allows the cranium to unwind properly during the expansion. It's the soft tissue, i.e. musculature, the fascia, ligaments etc. that hold the cranium together. The phenomenon is also known as cranial extension/flexion. These movements are tied to breathing and overall posture, and the sphenobasialar joint is in central role in it.

View attachment 576193View attachment 576194View attachment 576196View attachment 576195

View attachment 576197View attachment 576198

In many cases of asymmetry one side is further in flexion and the other further in extension, which creates a complicated kind of asymmetry: your cheekbones may be higher on other side, yet more expanded on the other, your occlusion is tilted to one side etc.
So what ive said lol
Do what ur doctor says and you probably wont face problems

So what ive said lol
Do what ur doctor says and you probably wont face problems
Your claim was that asymmetry will definitely occur in expansion. And it will, so long as you aren't adressing the underlying postural mechanisms that are pulling your structure into asymmetrical form. Blindly relying on doctors is retarded. Though if the patient is retarded too, it makes no difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6113 and 3 others
Your claim was that asymmetry will definitely occur in expansion. And it will, so long as you aren't adressing the underlying postural mechanisms that are pulling your structure into asymmetrical form. Blindly relying on doctors is retarded. Though if the patient is retarded too, it makes no difference.
Lol
I didnt say the doctor thing to that
I said it to the daily expansion

View attachment 576193View attachment 576194View attachment 576196View attachment 576195

I have an uneven amount of flexion and extension on different sides of my skull. Is there any way to release some of the tension caused by it (or more so, will surgically expanding and correcting canted occlusion help)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I have an uneven amount of flexion and extension on different sides of my skull. Is there any way to release some of the tension caused by it (or more so, will surgically expanding and correcting canted occlusion help)?
You would want to increase flexion on your extended side, since increasing flexion seems to be synonymous with expansive body posture and inhalation. and extension with contracted body posture and (chronic) exhalation, which to me are symptoms of failing posture. So someone who is unfit and has weak posture is stuck in the extension pattern, which also leaves their face in a narrow and long form. Having unequal levels of flexion going on in your face hints at a larger postural dysfunction, think of scoliosis.

In any case, I believe lip seal is the ultimate equalizer in regards to asymmetry, since its mechanism is based more on negative air pressure than muscle usage, Whereas the musculature is going to take its cues from the asymmetrical cranial form and thus always default to asymmetric functioning, air pressure works so that both posture and structure default to a asymmetric equilibrium (since air pressure isn't dependent on either, unlike the former two, the mechanisms of which are dependent on each other). Moreso, zooming in on the activation pattern I posted earlier, we see that the flexion pattern (green) ends in a downward force:

By creating lip suction, you pull the cheeks against the maxilla, generating a force which will allow the maxilla to unwind downward into flexion. Think of these twins from Mew's research. To me it seems clear that one is in extension (mouthbreathing) the other in flexion (lip seal):

23g2g32

In order to properly perform the lip seal it's important to relaxedly jut your mandible forward. The inward force created by lip seal and the outward force generated by mandibular jutting will then counter each other. When you suction hard enough you should also feel your neck extensors activate under your occiput.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, TITUS, Bromose and 6 others
You would want to increase flexion on your extended side, since increasing flexion seems to be synonymous with expansive body posture and inhalation. and extension with contracted body posture and (chronic) exhalation, which to me are symptoms of failing posture. So someone who is unfit and has weak posture is stuck in the extension pattern, which also leaves their face in a narrow and long form. Having unequal levels of flexion going on in your face hints at a larger postural dysfunction, think of scoliosis.
I do indeed have mild scoliosis, which has evidently led to effects further up from my lower spine. Seems as if I would need to correct the muscle imbalances and dystrophic facial development to maintain non-degenerative posture.

In any case, I believe lip seal is the ultimate equalizer in regards to asymmetry, since its mechanism is based more on negative air pressure than muscle usage, Whereas the musculature is going to take its cues from the asymmetrical cranial form and thus always default to asymmetric functioning, air pressure works so that both posture and structure default to a asymmetric equilibrium (since air pressure isn't dependent on either, unlike the former two, the mechanisms of which are dependent on each other). Moreso, zooming in on the activation pattern I posted earlier, we see that the flexion pattern (green) ends in a downward force:

View attachment 576447

By creating lip suction, you pull the cheeks against the maxilla, generating a force which will allow the maxilla to unwind downward into flexion. Think of these twins from Mew's research. To me it seems clear that one is in extension (mouthbreathing) the other in flexion (lip seal):

View attachment 576468
Hmmm, your comments itt are very interesting, lots of stuff I was not aware of before. Ty!

I take it that the passage of air, when proper lip (and overall) posture is established, would place pressure in a manner opposite to current structural asymmetries.

@betamanlet could you link to the references you posted in the earlier comment? I'd like to read more.

In order to properly perform the lip seal it's important to relaxedly jut your mandible forward. The inward force created by lip seal and the outward force generated by mandibular jutting will then counter each other. When you suction hard enough you should also feel your neck extensors activate under your occiput.
Unfortunately, my nasal airways are too narrow and vertical maxillary excess is too much to even achieve a lip seal, but I hope to see changes in posture and muscle activation once 'fixing' those problems.

@betamanlet could you link to the references you posted in the earlier comment? I'd like to read more.
The rest are just assorted pics I have collected through the years.

Seems as if I would need to correct the muscle imbalances and dystrophic facial development to maintain non-degenerative posture.
Getting the jaw locked into a balanced resting position by the surrounding muscles is usually what allows the rest of the body to begin realign through exercise.

Unfortunately, my nasal airways are too narrow and vertical maxillary excess is too much to even achieve a lip seal, but I hope to see changes in posture and muscle activation once 'fixing' those problems.
Can you even keep your mouth shut without straining?

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@betamanlet Great explanation on cranial strain ...what would you suggest to someone who has the MSE (myself included) to ensure we don’t fuck our selves up badly?? Just lip seal 24/7??

@betamanlet Great explanation on cranial strain ...what would you suggest to someone who has the MSE (myself included) to ensure we don’t fuck our selves up badly?? Just lip seal 24/7??
Well, in general you should fix your postural asymmetries. Lip seal is in a helpful role in this process. That being said, I have no idea how legitimate threat cranial strain is with MSE, I just wanted to confirm that it's not complete nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6113 and forwardgrowth
I read a comment of jaw hacks interview with Dr. Ting and had never seen this mentioned before "Crainal strain". I'm curious what some of the MSE intellects think of this.
View attachment 575722
@goat2x
@Aeons
@retard
@hairyballscel
I WAS WONDERING Because I have assymetry too

When I lip seal my Mentalis muscle hurts a lot cause I have a deep overbite. Is there a way to ease this pain?

Last edited:
Same bro

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Jawhacks??... yea that guy is worth listening to.. I wasn't a believer until I saw his ascension.. have a look yourself

FROM
maxresdefault.jpg

TO
maxresdefault.jpg

From normie to truecel... this level of change is unheard of tbh
Lmao im jk tbh he needed it for his sleep apnea or some shit gl with your mse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mongrelcel and SPFromNY914
View attachment 575722
@goat2x
@Aeons
@retard
@hairyballscel
At the end of the day, a lot of shit is still unknown with whatever us Incels all have. We gotta take it step by step. What I'll do is make sure I expand slowly and do my posture assymetry stretches

At the end of the day, a lot of shit is still unknown with whatever us Incels all have. We gotta take it step by step. What I'll do is make sure I expand slowly and do my posture assymetry stretches
I thought semi rapid was the best way to expand and have less assymemety.

Not without some strain, I believe it's caused by excess anterior maxilla and a lack of chin prominence (will require maxillary impaction and a genioplasty to correct and give proper lip support).
Honestly bro, just ascend and live your best life. We'll deal with the affects later

View attachment 575722
@goat2x
@Aeons
@retard
@hairyballscel
That Guatam Tank dude has some good points but from seeing his comments on other videos, by no means is he a proffesional. I don't even think he himself has Cranial Strain, he probably did online research like us. Not a great source, only good source would be a Cranofacial Surgeon consultation/CT Scan.

That Guatam Tank dude has some good points but from seeing his comments on other videos, by no means is he a proffesional. I don't even think he himself has Cranial Strain, he probably did online research like us. Not a great source, only good source would be a Cranofacial Surgeon consultation/CT Scan.
Thanks for the valuable insight. It seems nothing in regards to looksmaxing comes without potential downsides. The least one could do is seek guidance through a consultation and be the know to where you stand. like getting blood work I suppose. It's better to be safe than sorry.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
From normie to truecel... this level of change is unheard of tbh
Yeah I think he looks worse now too

Especially in motion, his mouth movements are wierd

Does this happen to all MSE patients?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

He did giga expansion. He suffered from severe headaches. Most likely no.

• +1

No it's cause he already had a good IMW before and he just went overboard

And this is why all those lazy fuckers who want to ascend with just bimax will fail miserably, get to the gym first, fix your entire body and then you can do the bimax.

• +1
And this is why all those lazy fuckers who want to ascend with just bimax will fail miserably, get to the gym first, fix your entire body and then you can do the bimax.
Yeah bro, the dudes who don't go to the gym still ascend after bi-max but they'll most likely have that nerd neck and it'd be out of porportion