MSE & Asymmetry

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
My mamdible is highly asymmetrical
Almost deformed tier

Is a asymmetric mandible always the rrsult of a asymmetric maxilla?

If thats the case i can i still expand my maxilla wity MSE if it expands asymmetrical and then later get do6luble jaw surgery or not?

My father knows a mse orthodontist personally so i can get it easily

asymetrie is caused by recession as the structures are bend to fit in lass space. by expanding (mainly forward) asymetries most probably are fixed. definetly get mse first but you will need bimax for sure for the asymetries

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
My mamdible is highly asymmetrical
Almost deformed tier

Is a asymmetric mandible always the rrsult of a asymmetric maxilla?

If thats the case i can i still expand my maxilla wity MSE if it expands asymmetrical and then later get do6luble jaw surgery or not?

My father knows a mse orthodontist personally so i can get it easily
Still get MSE, then fix the asymmetry through double jaw.
You have something like this correct?
4325B005 0276 43AF 887F 00408FB4B771

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have a slight asymmetrical face but I think that’s due to me sleeping on a side for so long. With MSE it could fix it and reposition it depending on the severity

What if i have asymmetry like that (in after one shot). Can i fix it without using fillers or implants?
dont have knowledge but assume it might need some sort of orthodontic treatment,eeasiest way would be fillers anyway. they are very underrated i think in psl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
dont have knowledge but assume it might need some sort of orthodontic treatment,eeasiest way would be fillers anyway. they are very underrated i think in psl
Fuck fillers. I can handle pain and spend a bit more to fix cause of problem.

What if i have asymmetry like that (in after one shot). Can i fix it without using fillers or implants?
I have canted jaws as well, and I’m much closer to the girl’s after than her before.

A combination of bsso and slanted maxillary impaction+repositioning should help get someone like you and me to near-perfect lower third symmetry. Something like chin shaving or chin wing maybe needed as well if the chin itself is still asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and needsolution
I have canted jaws as well, and I’m much closer to the girl’s after than her before.

A combination of bsso and slanted maxillary impaction+repositioning should help get someone like you and me to near-perfect lower third symmetry. Something like chin shaving or chin wing maybe needed as well if the chin itself is still asymmetrical
This is anwser i was hoping for. Thanks bro, lots of reactions from me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and Golden Glass