MSE before 20

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Theoretically if someone gets MSE at 19 is there a chance to get a bit better results than Ronald Ead did at 30? I guess bones at 19 still are growing and are softer than 30 yo old fuck.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
any proof that it works instead of just getting infraorbital implants/fillers?

any proof that it works instead of just getting infraorbital implants/fillers?
Agga example 10

BeforeMSE Frontal 1
86DaysMSE Frontal 1

Jfl implants and fillers are dogshit compared to MSE where ur entire midface gets expanded which will increase your facial width, cheekbones together with ogee curve + your mouth width will increase.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
i don't see a noticeable difference
his cheekbones are still flat
His entire facial width increased about 3-4mm, also his mouth width increased a lot.

I’d never make the claim MSE makes fillers and implants look like dogshit. I think they provide a great bone-growth base for filler and/or implants to work off of if you still need more projection after MSE.
Fillers are shit in general. Most of cheekbone fillers look bad. Also they lose most of their volume few weeks after injecton and it can make you look bloated.

I’m horrified at the MSE process. Pardon the thread necro. I listened to good experience and I just groaned the entire time. I like the idea, the process terrifies me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Luke LLL
I’m horrified at the MSE process. Pardon the thread necro. I listened to good experience and I just groaned the entire time. I like the idea, the process terrifies me.
Did you got it?

• WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL
Why? It’s leg lengthening for your face