MSE & BIMAX

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
1. Should I get MSE before or after Bimax
2. How long does it take for MSE to be complete?

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
1. MSE before
2. You can easily look this up but about 6 months + time in braces

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Pumanator and Deleted member 15827
1. MSE before
2. You can easily look this up but about 6 months + time in braces
NO but what if I get Bimax done and let it heal completely and then get SARPE to expand my palate/maxillary floor

I think Bimax would do 80% of the job for my obstructive sleep apnea since it happens in the upper airway behind the base of the tongue but SARPE only helps with nasal breathing so it's like cream of of crop

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your face is full with plates and screws after the bimax so expanding after that point is kinda risky I would say.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Your face is full with plates and screws after the bimax so expanding after that point is kinda risky I would say.
^you're the I have to get it removed with another appointment kinda hassle tbh

Pardon me I meant getting it done in the same surgery so SARPE is done while performing Bimax.

My only option is to only get Bimax or if possible get Bimax alongside with SARPE in one setting but Ramieri doesn't do SARPE.

NO but what if I get Bimax done and let it heal completely and then get SARPE to expand my palate/maxillary floor

I think Bimax would do 80% of the job for my obstructive sleep apnea since it happens in the upper airway behind the base of the tongue but SARPE only helps with nasal breathing so it's like cream of of crop
In all cases: Expansion first, Bimax second

Doing it in reverse is retarded and would involve two separate rounds of braces and a less predictable aesthetic outcome.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
1. Should I get MSE before or after Bimax
2. How long does it take for MSE to be complete?
You should always expand before you advance. I can’t remember exactly why but it will fuck your Face if you advance first.

3-6 months.