MSE For 120 USD !!!??

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
so i came across a post on quora saying mse costs 120 usd in india. pretty sure the ticket to india is gonna be cheap.
so is it worth?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah the ones that give u mse for 120 dollars are the same ones that do leg lengthening for $5k, honestly if you are stupid enough to believe that just kys lol its dangerous indian cosmetic surgeries are the worst of all

• So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
so i came across a post on quora saying mse costs 120 usd in india. pretty sure the ticket to india is gonna be cheap.
so is it worth?
thats litteraly what the price should be bro.
Its just cheap anesthetics and 6 screws.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289 and Anchor_Ship
Yeah the ones that give u mse for 120 dollars are the same ones that do leg lengthening for $5k, honestly if you are stupid enough to believe that just kys lol its dangerous indian cosmetic surgeries are the worst of all
Mse should max cost 1k idc

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i mean ive checked online, orthodontics as it is in india is like way cheaper comparatively. even braces are cheaper ykwis

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
is mse worth it though?
yes, but not for 10k, it could be easily done diy, you'd just need anesthetics and a competent surgeon to do 6 holes. Which there are tools for.
You can get a non screw one although bad for 500, but you should actually only pay 10k if youre cutting the suture aswell, only then is it worth.
but most people get screws for 10k.

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289