MSE for 700 dollars diy

cc_7373

cc_7373

Do NoFap, Eat Beef, Be ADONIS
Image0

Get one of these for around 600 watch a tutorial buy whatever else is needed which shouldnt cost much, idk if anyone is low inhib enough to do this but you could actually get a friend to do it if youre serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealNinja, Deleted member 1140, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
View attachment 3115404
Get one of these for around 600 watch a tutorial buy whatever else is needed which shouldnt cost much, idk if anyone is low inhib enough to do this but you could actually get a friend to do it if youre serious
doing diy skeletal procedure is retarded bro

even the diy buccal fat removals or diy teeth whitening are nothing compared to attempting this

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Clavicular, rooman and 9 others

even the diy buccal fat removals or diy teeth whitening are nothing compared to attempting this
Its not even that risky tbh, at most you will end up as a mega asymmetric subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, iloveboobs, rooman and 4 others
Dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rooman, Av0nr and 4 others
wayyy too risky

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
There was a guy on this forum who did it, I believe

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Deleted member 1140

I'm interested in those you just mentioned tbh.

I'm interested in those you just mentioned tbh.
pneumos diy teeth whitening is pretty safe look at this thread its extremely usefull

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ronald_2
Why would you do it yourself instead of qualified people JFL? 🤣

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
View attachment 3115404
link?

why dont you try DIY le fort 3?

• JFL
Reactions: G.R.A.E, RealNinja and heyheyheybro22
there's someone that diy'd this I have some videos of it.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, 3arsa and Clavicular

Attachments

• 1661680632950819.webm
    2.1 MB
  • 1661680698945400.webm
    1.8 MB
  • 1661680739851243.webm
    1.9 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ronald_2, boss8055, 3arsa and 2 others
View attachment 3115404
these shit 4 piece of metal costs 600 bucks...

these shit 4 piece of metal costs 600 bucks...
Theres also the installation kit like the drill and shit, one guy got it for 150 i think so yea can probably find it cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Theres also the installation kit like the drill and shit, one guy got it for 150 i think so yea can probably find it cheaper
what website?

the only way i can see this being feasible is if you have a low inhib friend training to become a surgeon/studying medicine and has hands on practice, i dont think you can just follow a guide for this

the only way i can see this being feasible is if you have a low inhib friend training to become a surgeon/studying medicine and has hands on practice, i dont think you can just follow a guide for this
Some dude did it by himself:lul::lul:, had installed it well too orc posted a vid above

Damn so he just stopped the experiment afterwards?
not only did he have to stop, he had to perform another self surgery to remove the broken chunk that got stuck in his mouth :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
not only did he have to stop, he had to perform another self surgery to remove the broken chunk that got stuck in his mouth :lul:
He got some expansion atleast, high risk of asymmetries tho

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr