MSE good and bad sides

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
It makes your cheeks less hollowed as the pallate is bigger and there is less room for the hollowness.

But it could make your zygos wider (higher fwhr) and could give you a wider mouth.

It seems like a tradeoff as it has positive and negative aspects

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
It makes your cheeks less hollowed as the pallate is bigger and there is less room for the hollowness.

But it could make your zygos wider (higher fwhr) and could give you a wider mouth.

It seems like a tradeoff as it has positive and negative aspects
tell me you know nothing about mse without telling me u know nothing about mse:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
kys greycel, explain your thoughts
bros callin me a greycel even tho ive been on this forum longer than him and still at the default level (i dont rot on this site)

hollow cheeks are caused by wide cheekbones which allows the tissues relating to the cheeks to attach tightly to those zygos and giving them that sunken look. A wider palate will only enhance jaw size and will hollow cheekbones because your cheekbones are also getting wider at the same time. if anything your going to get hollower cheeks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nsp and Jonas2k7
bros callin me a greycel even tho ive been on this forum longer than him and still at the default level (i dont rot on this site)

hollow cheeks are caused by wide cheekbones which allows the tissues relating to the cheeks to attach tightly to those zygos and giving them that sunken look. A wider palate will only enhance jaw size and won't hollow cheekbones because your cheekbones are also getting wider at the same time. if anything your going to get hollower cheeks
That's what I said basically

the only way you wouldnt get hollow cheeks from MSE is if your zygos have an EQUAL width of ur jaw, meaning you wouldn't be getting that hollow cheek look because ur cheekbones are quite literally flat asf. or u just have high bf%

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
the only way you wouldnt get hollow cheeks from MSE is if your zygos have an EQUAL width of ur jaw, meaning you wouldn't be getting that hollow cheek look because ur cheekbones are quite literally flat asf. or u just have high bf%
Should I get MSE then

Or could it be a looksmin