MSE+MSDO before bimax?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
You're supposed to wear MSE and get MSDO before the bimax, right? Not afterwards

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
indeed.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Darkstrand, Chadelite and 3 others
Thing about it logically for second.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't know how much wider you can make your face,mentalcel

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Chadelite, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I don't know how much wider you can make your face,mentalcel
The point is that it's going to be bones, not some foreign material. Bones are always superior to implants or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Batuhan
Yeah but there arent any guy who get both for aesthetic reasons
bruv, you’re living in coocooland
any surgeon will do it for the right price

a user here just got 5 surgeries including orbital decompression, a surgery that is normally only used for deformed people and not for aesthetic reasons, he got that along with 4 other eye surgeries and hes far from deformed.

MSE and bimax together is way more possible considering its far more commonly done. mse is done by orthos and bimax is done by maxfac’s. Its completely possible. Just because theres no recorded cases online yet doesn’t mean its impossibleZ

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
I unironically will, I've found a guy who'll give them to me. He's agreed to it.
Srsly ? Seems great for you.

a user here just got 5 surgeries including orbital decompression, a surgery that is normally only used for deformed people and not for aesthetic reasons, he got that along with 4 other eye surgeries and hes far from deformed.

MSE and bimax together is way more possible considering its far more commonly done. mse is done by orthos and bimax is done by maxfac’s. Its completely possible. Just because theres no recorded cases online yet doesn’t mean its impossibleZ
I never said its impossible, I just said we dont have any record of any guy who did MSE+MSDO for aesthetic gains, which kinda scares me. Plus you have to expand it until MSDO so you can have an assymetric expansion in maxilla (like Ronald)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Elias and Deleted member 7776

I never said its impossible, I just said we dont have any record of any guy who did MSE+MSDO for aesthetic gains, which kinda scares me. Plus you have to expand it until MSDO so you can have an assymetric expansion in maxilla (like Ronald)
Yes i know, but there is a user on here who has mse and msdo installed at the moment. maybe this could be a breakthrough.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and MentalistKebab
Yes i know, but there is a user on here who has mse and msdo installed at the moment. maybe this could be a breakthrough.
Who is he ?

Also orbital decompresion done for cosmetic reasons too, i made a thread about the guy who will do it for 4.5k$

Last edited:
The point is that it's going to be bones, not some foreign material. Bones are always superior to implants or fillers.
I got a question, So I got long faced syndrome with a narrow high arched palate as well. I have a consultation coming up with Dr.Newaz at the Gelb Center. My plan is to get MSE+MSDO then Bimax but I've heard from some people my mouth is too small for even MSE? Do you think that makes sense or no?

If you already have an assymetrical jaw but need mse+msdo to help with mewing and airway problems is it still worth it or should i just opt for bimax only?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
If you already have an assymetrical jaw but need mse+msdo to help with mewing and airway problems is it still worth it or should i just opt for bimax only?
Bro my idea about MSDO changed since I made comments in this thread, and I dont know how to fix assymetries so talk with your orthodontist

Xd my fault Doc

I never said its impossible, I just said we dont have any record of any guy who did MSE+MSDO for aesthetic gains, which kinda scares me. Plus you have to expand it until MSDO so you can have an assymetric expansion in maxilla