MSE+MSDO

S

Sastical

Iron
Quick question will MSE+MSDO help cheekbone projection or will it simply make your face wider?

Also I plan on making a thread for hipcels let me know if you're interested 🙂

Screenshot 2023 12 02 at 23637AM

What if the mse+msdo is done at the same rate will that help? Also did it make his nose bigger? Thanks for the reply
Its unclear why MSE ogremaxxes people. There is not a clear answer. possibilities: 1) Rate of expansion (and the rates implication for how the CFS changes) 2) Device based explanation (the MSE splits (destroys) the suture and distracts the 2 halves of maxilla) 3) MSE's expansion patern (as shown in the image) is expanding too much at the front not enough in the back.

doing msdo is probably just going to make the aesthetic result even worse. uf your interested in breathing improvements only then yeah you could do that. but this forum is for improving aesthetics, and mse+msdo combo will do the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Sastical
Its unclear why MSE ogremaxxes people. There is not a clear answer. possibilities: 1) Rate of expansion (and the rates implication for how the CFS changes) 2) Device based explanation (the MSE splits (destroys) the suture and distracts the 2 halves of maxilla) 3) MSE's expansion patern (as shown in the image) is expanding too much at the front not enough in the back.

doing msdo is probably just going to make the aesthetic result even worse. uf your interested in breathing improvements only then yeah you could do that. but this forum is for improving aesthetics, and mse+msdo combo will do the opposite.
Is there anything I can do for my cheekbones? That isn't implant any surgeries?