MSE My Experience

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I had two MSEs done.

The first device installed made it to turn 36 before feeling unstable, and the second device made it to 71 turns. Both devices failed because of screws that felt unstable. I explain my entire treatment and how my looks changed in this video:

TLDW: I had two MSE devices. My function and breathing improved a lot while my looks stayed relatively similar. A surgery plan is recommended if you're considering MSE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, wannaimprove, Tasty17 and 8 others
Meanwhile I have 0 idea where to even start on getting one, you're lucky jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Eagerly awaiting your DIY LL surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newdldewdl, Thecovenant, callisto and 4 others
Homie been on this forum for years and hasn’t fixed frame. Expecting a roidmaxxing video.

• JFL
Reactions: Buci and Luke LLL
why not just sarpe? sarpe doesn't cause asymmetry. also, what are you going to do for lower jaw?

• +1
why not just sarpe? sarpe doesn't cause asymmetry. also, what are you going to do for lower jaw?
Nothing is needed for lower dental arches to achieve a proper bite

Homie been on this forum for years and hasn’t fixed frame. Expecting a roidmaxxing video.
I've done steroids lol helped a lot actually

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
Can you see PM's?

• +1
Brutal blackpill. How do I know if I need MSE?

hell yeah lookin good! your eyes look good btw ppl in ur comments r just being fucking niggers, two of the highest SMV men on the planet have nct aka hacker and elordi

hell yeah lookin good! your eyes look good btw ppl in ur comments r just being fucking niggers, two of the highest SMV men on the planet have nct aka hacker and elordi
they also have everything else ideal

thx for sharing ur experience, do you have before pics?

also how many mm expansion did you get for MSE? I thinkk im getting 4-5 mm. Someone said never go over like 12 mm or u will look really weird

isn't mse basically just a palatal expander? i got one when i got my braces a couple years ago but i don't understand the differences between everything like mse and sarpe.

"while my looks stayed relatively similar"
i dont know what i expected really