MSE PICS??

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Can someone post them? No real/good results so far.
I know someone here had it @Slayerino

Last edited:
86DaysMSE Frontal
BeforeMSE Frontal

if u dont have a narrow palate/fhwr its not that great

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, JosephGarrot123, Hades and 1 other person
if u got high fhwr mse doesnt worth it imo
Still there is not a single before and after, which shows a psl increase on a person.
= mse is a meme.

i would kill to look like him
damn before and after looks good would work well for me I think
Do not get Agga bro. It will flare out your front teeth and make it really mobile and loose. Then your maxilla will be tilted aka occlusal cant. In my opinion his jaw muscles look too excessive and weird. He looks much better after MSE. Note: he did not wear a face mask due to his occipital neuralgia and he is always on campus. Of course there is no “good” results because I believe no one who has done mse+fm for cosmetic purposes never posted their results. Therefore, orthodontists will be conservative in how much they expand sagittally and transversely for only their required amount for health purposes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Good_Little_Goy
Do not get Agga bro. It will flare out your front teeth and make it really mobile and loose. Then your maxilla will be tilted aka occlusal cant. In my opinion his jaw muscles look too excessive and weird. He looks much better after MSE. Note: he did not wear a face mask due to his occipital neuralgia and he is always on campus. Of course there is no “good” results because I believe no one who has done mse+fm for cosmetic purposes posted their results. Therefore, orthodontists will be conservative in how much they expand sagittally and transversely for only their required amount for health purposes.
Appreciate the concern, I was aware of the issues with the teeth and stuff. I need more flaring anyway tbh. His jaw muscles do look excessive but that guy always took stuff to the extremes, you can decide how long you want the treatment to go I believe. Orthos are bluepilled as fuck though I agree, Ead must be crazy charismatic to have gotten as much expansion as he did. mse would be a waste on me as I already have caveman palate and good fwhr. Upswing would be good from mse and fm but i'd feel better going for superbimax as it would be guaranteed to fix my face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020