MSE question

Solstice
I know that MSE makes many parts of the face wider but does it make the neurocranium wider? I want a wider head.

Why is everyone’s left side of their maxilla always the most mobile one?

Why is everyone’s left side of their maxilla always the most mobile one?
I have no clue. Maybe it is just natural just like how the spiral in the back of our heads are mostly clockwise. If it’s too much of an issue, NeuroCranial Restructuring can fix it potentially.

i can inflate a balloon up my nose if i had the thingy

mse does nothing else than make your teeth/smile a bit wider. Proof me wrong with a before after picture of a guy that increased psl. Also dont send ronald ead.

mse does nothing else than make your teeth/smile a bit wider. Proof me wrong with a before after picture of a guy that increased psl. Also dont send ronald ead.

Did he gained psl? Any pictures with soft tissue involved? Or do people just believe in mse because of eads transformation?

Did he gained psl? Any pictures with soft tissue involved? Or do people just believe in mse because of eads transformation?
Ronald obviously looks much better than he did in the past. If you look at his recent video on MSE asymmetry, he shows you how one side accidentally expanded more than the other and the other side’s cheekbone looks much more projected and the side also just looks better in general — more 3D.