MSE removes hollow cheeks?

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨𝙒𝙖𝙭𝙭
Bit of a clickbait title as I don't know the answer, but I'm worried that by widening my dental arch my cheek hollowness will get even worse (even with the added zygo width).
Richard Ramirez comes to mind as I believe his narrow dental arch is one reason behind his insane hollowness:

E CX3WUY 400x400
Screenshot 20200516 232423  01

Does anyone have any knowledge on this? It's the last thing holding me back from booking an MSE consult right this second. In my opinion hollow cheeks are one of the most important features of the face, so I'd never sacrifice them for a wider smile.
Interested to hear others' opinions.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3635
Bit of a clickbait title as I don't know the answer, but I'm worried that by widening my dental arch my cheek hollowness will get even worse (even with the added zygo width).
Richard Ramirez comes to mind as I believe his narrow dental arch is one reason behind his insane hollowness:

View attachment 410259
View attachment 410260

Does anyone have any knowledge on this? It's the last thing holding me back from booking an MSE consult right this second. In my opinion hollow cheeks are one of the most important features of the face, so I'd never sacrifice them for a wider smile.
Interested to hear others' opinions.
Thanks
don't know but i want the aspie scientist dudes to answer I thought more prominent cheek bones would lead to better hollowness

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4053
yeah but how will it remove hollowness

i honestly can't believe people are worrying about this. IF it reduces hollow cheeks then it will more than make up for it in other facial improvements. hollow cheeks are not the holy grail of facial attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Patient A, Deleted member 5349 and 6 others
yeah but how will it remove hollowness
Feel your cheek, there's teeth right under it.
I had this thought when I read how some hollywood actors apparently got molars removed for extra hollowness or something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
no
depends on what type of expander u want
there are bone expanders which doesnt even make your imw more
but even if it makes your teeth arch wider your cheekbones will be wider too

well id assume the distance from cheekbone to dental arch will stay the same since the cheekbones would follow with dental arch. so hollow cheeks should stay the same, the only difference would be the midsection getting wider

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Feel your cheek, there's teeth right under it.
I had this thought when I read how some hollywood actors apparently got molars removed for extra hollowness or something.
source please

• +1
i honestly can't believe people are worrying about this. IF it reduces hollow cheeks then it will more than make up for it in other facial improvements. hollow cheeks are not the holy grail of facial attractiveness.
Amen

Maybe not the 'holy grail' but in my opinion it's up there with colouring in making a face look better than it really is

Screenshot 20200516 234703  01  01

Screenshot 20200516 234444  01
source please
fuck I can't find it anywhere, just ignore that bit sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PjSon, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Maybe not the 'holy grail' but in my opinion it's up there with colouring in making a face look better than it really is

View attachment 410304

View attachment 410305

well that's going from very hollow cheeks to bloated like a 14 y/o. mse is not going to make that much of a difference

• +1
source please
oh shit hes actually right

"German actress Marlene Dietrich was a well-noted Hollywood eccentric, and her beauty secrets are no exception.

The icy blonde beauty lived an unconventional life in the rollicking alternative scene of the 1920s, and had no fear of going to the extreme to achieve her goals.

One notable example? In order to further accentuate her dramatic cheekbones, she has several molars removed, to make the hollows of her cheeks more prominent.

Not our cup of tea, but you have to admire her vision."

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Almost no one in person has hollow cheeks besides under certain lighting. That's why most models you see who bite their cheeks and make their lips pouch, the hollowness only ever comes out in ideal lighting, which by the way the majority of the time they won't ever be in that lighting and neither will you.

Richard Ramirez looked like an insane methhead looking geek. He is a horrible example. He is a perfect example however of looking good under the right lighting. Jeremy Meeks doesn't have hollow cheeks...only in ideal lighting, and he mogs the fuck out of that dweeb Richard Ramirez.

Almost no one in person has hollow cheeks besides under certain lighting. That's why most models you see who bite their cheeks and make their lips pouch, the hollowness only ever comes out in ideal lighting, which by the way the majority of the time they won't ever be in that lighting and neither will you.

Richard Ramirez looked like an insane methhead looking geek. He is a horrible example. He is a perfect example however of looking good under the right lighting. Jeremy Meeks doesn't have hollow cheeks...only in ideal lighting, and he mogs the fuck out of that dweeb Richard Ramirez.
I'll agree with you that Jeremy mogs, but that's not a good example for your case as his hollow cheeks are visable under almost any lighting.
https://youtu.be/hAAhAAZdytIzzo

You're forgetting that we see the world in motion and not through 2D photographs.

The point of this thread isn't to debate whether hollow cheeks are needed, I want to know whether they are reduced by MSE.

Can we get some more opinions on this?

I appreciate that it's a touchy subject as MSE is a great procedure, but I really need to know more about this.

yes it does

• So Sad
Alright I was talking to a surgeon and he doesn't think MSE will be good for my case either. Unless anyone can prove that it doesn't bloat the cheeks I think I'm gonna just leave it :/

View attachment 410304

View attachment 410305

Fuck my cheeks at rest are exactly like his before. The fat is near the mouth. How the hell do we get the bottom result

• So Sad
Fuck my cheeks at rest are exactly like his before. The fat is near the mouth. How the hell do we get the bottom result
It's not a before and after I just edited him to have puffier cheeks sorry.
Idk there was a thread somewhere about it, but in terms if softmaxxes:

β€’Lose bodyfat (8 to 12 percent is ideal)
β€’Atrophy the buccinators by learning the mew swallow
β€’Decrease water-retention by reducing sodium intake, increasing water consumtion and possibly go keto as carbs can cause water retention

hardmaxxes:
β€’Zygo implants
β€’Some Lefort procedures maybe
β€’Buccal fat removal (wouldn't reccomend)

bonus:
β€’Maxillary Skeletal Narrower :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 6310
As far as I know, you having nothing to lose and everything to gain from expanding your palate. The zygos will flang outward which will give you hollow cheeks if you don’t already have them and the zygos are connected to the infraorbitals, so if your zygos expand outwards, they’ll bring the infra orbitals forward as well, improving undereye support.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper and Romnel
so if your zygos expand outwards, they’ll bring the infra orbitals forward as well, improving undereye support.
Idk, it would defo bring the infra orbitals outwards but I don't understand the forwards bit. Also in the video it seems like the rotation vertically lengthens the orbits but it might just be because that skull's a bit flimsy

Idk, it would defo bring the infra orbitals outwards but I don't understand the forwards bit. Also in the video it seems like the rotation vertically lengthens the orbits but it might just be because that skull's a bit flimsy
This is Ronald Ead before And after MSE and he gave up on using the facemask shortly into his treatment, so he got minimal upswing. His undereye support improved

Attachments

• 47FF163F-CDC7-42D3-9CA9-D0543C066381.gif
    47FF163F-CDC7-42D3-9CA9-D0543C066381.gif
    73 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
This is Ronald Ead before And after MSE and he gave up on using the facemask shortly into his treatment, so he got minimal upswing. His undereye support improved
Very interesting, and he's 30 too so in younger people maybe the bone will move even more in relation to the teeth than his.

That being said, it's clear that it expanded more in one side than the other (which he's confirmed in a video) and even just from a still photograph the reduction of cheek hollowness is noticeable in that side. It is defo possible that he just gained weight though so idk.

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back