No avi halo
Reposting this cuz last one didn't get attention
Credit to @diggbicc for the idea

Take a look at two examples of cheekbone set:
Sean O'Pry (high set cheekbones)
Sean Opry 3

Johnny Depp (low set cheekbones)
Original 4

Notice how O'Pry's cheekbones look more "flared out" and rotated outwards? Whereas Depp's look rotated inwards and closer to his nose? There is even a difference in the appearance of nasiolabial folds because of this. Do you also notice how O'Pry has more of a positive canthal tilt and Johnny Depp has more of a neutral tilt? It's because cheekbone set and canthal tilt are connected.

So what is the solution to get higher cheekbones and more pct? MSE and thumbpulling. Once the maxilla expands and the suture splits with the MSE, it is the perfect time to manipulate your maxilla with the sutures being all loose. Thumbpull the back of your maxilla and try to flare it upwards and outwards (laterally) as much as possible, while leaving the front alone.
20200405 200125

Here it shows a unilateral expansion of the maxilla, but notice anyways how the cheekbones flare upwards and outwards. That is the nature of maxillary expansion. To get this cheekbone rotation much faster would be to just thumbpull the back of the maxilla (also so that your nose doesn't need 12 rhinos after).

There is no aesthetic MSE that'll just expand the back of the maxilla to get higher cheekbone set and PCT, so once the suture splits, we'll have to take matters into our own hands (literally).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Racky, Deleted member 8856 and 12 others
Again with this thread?
Just break your skull theory

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Perfect way to get a goofball frontal tooth gap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Lolcel, Limbo and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087 and hoodmaxxnigga
Wouldn’t a facepuller be better?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6401
that flattens the maxilla no?
it doesnt
Wouldn’t a facepuller be better?
facepuller is for upwards rotation from the side (ie turning a negative orbital vector into a positive one) and improves overall undereye support. it wont make ur eyes more pct but itll probably make them vertically shorter

• +1
Reactions: acv700, ungewist, Racky and 10 others
facepuller is for upwards rotation from the side (ie turning a negative orbital vector into a positive one) and improves overall undereye support. it wont make ur eyes more pct but itll probably make them vertically shorter
A facepuller is for forward growth as well, isn’t it? If I’m not mistaken, it does the same thing as thumbpulling but at way higher forces and at a faster rate, since you would be wearing it most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, sloopnoob and 1 other person
A facepuller is for forward growth as well, isn’t it? If I’m not mistaken, it does the same thing as thumbpulling but at way higher forces and at a faster rate, since you would be wearing it most of the time.
i wasnt talking about forward growth thumbpulling though. i was talking about thumbpulling the back of the maxilla laterally

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Bromose and 4 others
i wasnt talking about forward growth thumbpulling though. i was talking about thumbpulling the back of the maxilla laterally
Oh, sorry. I understand now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Great way to get uneven maxilla and ruin your skull boyo

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, sloopnoob and Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bromose, laske.7 and 2 others
Thumbpulling doesn't do jack

Jordan barrett is ugly anyway
maybe. its little known, but i beleive he has australian aboriginal dna. but hes lucky to have almost none of it show up in his pheno, of course except for mogger skull size, jaw width and massive dental bridge, with all of the white people benefits like blonde hair and all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
maybe. its little known, but i beleive he has australian aboriginal dna. but hes lucky to have almost none of it show up in his pheno, of course except for mogger skull size, jaw width and massive dental bridge, with all of the white people benefits like blonde hair and all
No that's not the point his head is overly wide and he looks gay

• +1
Thumbpulling doesn't do jack

Jordan barrett is ugly anyway
thumbpulling would work once the sutures are split

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Bromose and 2 others
Jordan Barrett in his prime looked good but now he looks like shit his face has gotten too wide

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Jordan Barrett in his prime looked good but now he looks like shit his face has gotten too wide
yes and no

he used fillers so he looks fat even when he is skinny
thumbpulling would work once the sutures are split
fuck it im thinking of getting MSE + facepuller next year

Is there any negative things about MSE?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
yes and no

he used fillers so he looks fat even when he is skinny

fuck it im thinking of getting MSE + facepuller next year

Is there any negative things about MSE?
just teeth gaps (fixed with invisalign) and nose bridge widening. also if it becomes too wide for your mandible youd also have to get sfot/msdo for it to fit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose, laske.7 and 1 other person
just teeth gaps (fixed with invisalign) and nose bridge widening. also if it becomes too wide for your mandible youd also have to get sfot/msdo for it to fit
nose bridge widening is good not bad

• +1

View attachment 353929

View attachment 353930

Notice how O'Pry's cheekbones look more "flared out" and rotated outwards? Whereas Depp's look rotated inwards and closer to his nose? There is even a difference in the appearance of nasiolabial folds because of this. Do you also notice how O'Pry has more of a positive canthal tilt and Johnny Depp has more of a neutral tilt? It's because cheekbone set and canthal tilt are connected.

So what is the solution to get higher cheekbones and more pct? MSE and thumbpulling. Once the maxilla expands and the suture splits with the MSE, it is the perfect time to manipulate your maxilla with the sutures being all loose. Thumbpull the back of your maxilla and try to flare it upwards and outwards (laterally) as much as possible, while leaving the front alone.
View attachment 353935
Here it shows a unilateral expansion of the maxilla, but notice anyways how the cheekbones flare upwards and outwards. That is the nature of maxillary expansion. To get this cheekbone rotation much faster would be to just thumbpull the back of the maxilla (also so that your nose doesn't need 12 rhinos after).

There is no aesthetic MSE that'll just expand the back of the maxilla to get higher cheekbone set and PCT, so once the suture splits, we'll have to take matters into our own hands (literally).
I mean it makes sense. I think I am gonna come up with my own (non screw) MSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheEndHasNoEnd
So if I already have high set cheekbones but not forward grown, facepulling and mse would improve it? But by how much? Would it even visually be noticeable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So if I already have high set cheekbones but not forward grown, facepulling and mse would improve it? But by how much? Would it even visually be noticeable?
yea, mse to split ur maxilla and then a facepuller to take advantage of that and give u forward growth. if u have a narrow palate then thats a good excuse to get an mse

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose, laske.7 and 2 others
yea, mse to split ur maxilla and then a facepuller to take advantage of that and give u forward growth. if u have a narrow palate then thats a good excuse to get an mse
yeah im perfect candidate for MSE planning on getting it especially since I live near the best provider in the world (self proclaimed)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
any kind of pulling won't do jackshit for cheekbone position. it could move it abit but highset cheekbones are genetic always no amount of oral posture from childhood will give you that.

any kind of pulling won't do jackshit for cheekbone position. it could move it abit but highset cheekbones are genetic always no amount of oral posture from childhood will give you that.
except this doesnt follow normal oral posture, its unnaturally manipulating cheekbone position. no one has tried this yet but it makes sense in theory regardless of genes since cheekbones are connected to maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Bromose and laske.7
except this doesnt follow normal oral posture, its unnaturally manipulating maxilla position. no one has tried this yet but it makes sense in theory regardless of genes since cheekbones are connected to maxilla.
okay keep me updated , genuinely believe in facepulling with or without mse but cheekbone position seems cope. I'd like to be proved wrong tho, my maxilla is recessed but I still have o'pry level high set cheekbones can dm if you want to verify. So not sure if maxilla has anything to do with position of cheekbones. I'm facepulling to get better infraorbitals and more cheekbones projection

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
does MSE make your nose bigger/wider

• +1
Again with this thread?
Just break your skull theory
I see you in literallly every fucking post shittalking every possible looksmax.

"Mewing is cope" "Chewing is cope" "Thumbpulling is cope" "Bone mashing is cope."

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 32747
okay keep me updated , genuinely believe in facepulling with or without mse but cheekbone position seems cope. I'd like to be proved wrong tho, my maxilla is recessed but I still have o'pry level high set cheekbones can dm if you want to verify. So not sure if maxilla has anything to do with position of cheekbones. I'm facepulling to get better infraorbitals and more cheekbones projection
yea cheekbone set is genetic but thats not to say it cant be theoretically manipulated. its like someone can have a genetically short midface yet someone who upswings their maxilla might mog their midface length

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Bromose and laske.7
@Lorsss delete stupid stuff like this maaaaaaaannn

I see you in literallly every fucking post shittalking every possible looksmax.

"Mewing is cope" "Chewing is cope" "Thumbpulling is cope" "Bone mashing is cope."
Maybe you should use your degenerate brain to figure out that MAYBE those things are indeed cope
Or you can continue being a retarded gaycel
I dont care anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632

View attachment 353929

View attachment 353930

View attachment 353935

personally do you still think this theory is legit @TheEndHasNoEnd

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and TheEndHasNoEnd
personally do you still think this theory is legit @TheEndHasNoEnd
to an extent.
what determines cheekbone set is the zygomatic arch and zygos size but doing this will definitely make cheekbones more highset but not opry level.
for most people i think that pct is mostly determined by upper maxilla and frontal zygos projection rather than orbital tilt

You'd need to widen the jaw to match up with the expanded maxilla after probably?

• +1
You'd need to widen the jaw to match up with the expanded maxilla after probably?
Usually you can just line up the teeth

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Lolcel
In most cases they just fix the bite with invisalign. I have seen alot of ppl getting mse but never seen anyone that got msdo.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
to an extent.
what determines cheekbone set is the zygomatic arch and zygos size but doing this will definitely make cheekbones more highset but not opry level.
for most people i think that pct is mostly determined by upper maxilla and frontal zygos projection rather than orbital tilt
Any other aesthetic benefits for thumbpulling the back of the maxila?

for a pubescentcel during mse expansion do u recommend them doing anything else besides thumbpulling?

• +1
Any other aesthetic benefits for thumbpulling the back of the maxila?

for a pubescentcel during mse expansion do u recommend them doing anything else besides thumbpulling?
yes, wider zygos, wider jaw if there is a plan for imdo later

hard mew during expansion as well, to maintain a good midfacial ratio and increase forward growth

hard mew during expansion as well, to maintain a good midfacial ratio and increase forward growth
how can I hard mew with the mse implant on my palate?
yes, wider zygos, wider jaw if there is a plan for imdo later
IMDO widens the mandible??!!

Wow, to what extent?

Btw do u recommend very hard gum chewing during expansion to maximize bone growth and sutural growth?

• +1