MSE with face puller results

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
I’m gonna get consulted for mse tmr can anybody let me know about the face puller?

It’s not supplied by the ortho right? I think i read something abt making one on this forum but i’m not completely sure

Last edited:
Get "hooks" with the mse and let ur ortho know that u gonna facepull
Order a Sandra bow tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, 000, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
Order a Sandra bow tbh
AA88FEB3 CEE9 4A74 843C C489B2DE5DF5

pls tell me i only gotta wear this bs when i sleep or something

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, joeveniro, Limbo and 1 other person
Order a Sandra bow tbh
Do you think it's better than the crane?

More hours the better i would say +14 hrs
how tf am i gonna operate in society with this? i might just wear it when i sleep tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I dont beleive in upwards facepulling
the crane can pull downwards too and it seems like that is the norm

why do you not believe in upwards pulling btw? I thought pulling straight would be most logical but I don't know really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Its not gonna give u good results
Do it in the summer if R a student
is this the only facepuller that you have to wear for 14+ hours?

the crane can pull downwards too and it seems like that is the norm
View attachment 633476

why do you not believe in upwards pulling btw? I thought pulling straight would be most logical but I don't know really.
Because its not practical to pull upwards you can get better results otherwise
The crane looks good too but others say it hurts your spine

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Because its not practical to pull upwards you can get better results otherwise
The crane looks good too but others say it hurts your spine
will it be making my face longer by pulling my maxilla downward even though it’s going forward 2? i thought pulling upwards would do the opposite

will it be making my face longer by pulling my maxilla downward even though it’s going forward 2? i thought pulling upwards would do the opposite
It wont make it longer i think tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
if you find an homemade facepuller tag me bro, most of the people say its bullshit but idag imma try

• +1
if you find an homemade facepuller tag me bro, most of the people say its bullshit but idag imma try
i’m not trying be out here with an entire apparatus on my face so i’m probably just gonna use a towel face puller sometimes and chew on my front teeth

I dont beleive in upwards facepulling
Why? Why would you only want to pull the maxilla forwards? People want CCW rotation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I’m gonna get consulted for mse tmr can anybody let me know about the face puller?

It’s not supplied by the ortho right? I think i read something abt making one on this forum but i’m not completely sure

How did you even get consulted for mse, do you have breathing problems or something? How old are you because facemask works better the younger

How did you even get consulted for mse, do you have breathing problems or something? How old are you because facemask works better the younger
i’m getting consulted today but I have a narrow palate so i’m going to say i have sleep apnea, i’m 17

Be sure to mention wrether or not you have palatal tori, it can really screw up expansion.

• +1
It would slightly make your face longer yes

Nah but I will on the 12th and what I heard from everyone it does move your facedown slightly...
Yeh I've seen that too. Are you going to be using now face mask ??
*Bow

*Bow
Facebow is shit and a waste of money IMO. I trialed when I had mse and even the Large size is just an awful fit for adults.

Facebow is shit and a waste of money IMO. I trialed when I had mse and even the Large size is just an awful fit for adults.
What should one use?

*Bow
Yeah because even tho my midface is long due to my nose, My ramus is super short, so I don't think it's that bad to get MSE and facemask -30 to pull downward and forward. Plus I'm getting ccw bimax plus malar implant after anways so I'm hoping for length to be at least neutralized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Doesnt downwards result in downward growth though.
The maxillary sutures are oriented for downward+forwards growth and adult remodeling is basically out of the question so pulling at those angles is the only way to achieve forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The maxillary sutures are oriented for downward+forwards growth and adult remodeling is basically out of the question so pulling at those angles is the only way to achieve forward growth.
Damn thank u. Wont that lengthen the midface though.