MSE with FacePulling or Mask?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
I think FacePulling will work greatly if you have a weaken suture but what is better to use? Copes Device or moons FaceMask that blocks the mandible from following.

I think FacePulling will work greatly if you have a weaken suture but what is better to use? Copes Device or moons FaceMask that blocks the mandible from following.
Facemask should only be used on patients with underbite because its effect is moving the maxilla forward and the mandible backward

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Facemask should only be used on patients with underbite because its effect is moving the maxilla forward and the mandible backward
MSE will only expand the maxilla laterally. That will benefit greatly but how do I move it upward and forward? Would facepulling after widening the upper palate with MSE be ideal?

MSE will only expand the maxilla laterally. That will benefit greatly but how do I move it upward and forward? Would facepulling after widening the upper palate with MSE be ideal?

Tbh yes. But dont plan on having mse if you doesnt have a lot od money .

Tbh yes. But dont plan on having mse if you doesnt have a lot od money .
Get to MSE first, then think about the extras.
Seriously. Lot of surgery and talk but everyone here is young or poor.

Get to MSE first, then think about the extras.
Seriously. Lot of surgery and talk but everyone here is young or poor.

I am young and poor and i started saving money for rhinoplastia + i will make a face puller this year.

I am young and poor and i started saving money for rhinoplastia + i will make a face puller this year.
Much luck to you man. I wasn’t trying to be negative, I just want to push people to pursue their dreams. I need a bit of it myself.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Much luck to you man. I wasn’t trying to be negative, I just want to push people to pursue their dreams. I need a bit of it myself.

Keep going too bro. Trust the process .

IMPORTANT: what the fuck is MSE

the fact that facemask exists further proves that orthocucks have no idea what they are doing

dont build ur own device. use one of the professionally built facemasks without chin support (ie on the chest or smth). if u can pay for mse, u should spend the extra money to get a well built product.