MSM and Glucosamine arrived

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
On that swag, back, with the gang, GANG GANG

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486
Cope product. Glucosamine proven to not work and is worthless money down drain. HGH/ MK / SARMS / PEPTIDES or GTFO. If it ain't illegal, it ain't working.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, SikKunt and Norwooder
Cope product. Glucosamine proven to not work and is worthless money down drain. HGH/ MK / SARMS / PEPTIDES or GTFO. If it ain't illegal, it ain't working.
Lol how is it proven not to work? And I don't just take it for heightmaxxing it's a good supplements regardless. I'm also getting peptides soon.

Also i didn't know simple things like mk or peptides were illegal, that logic is so flawed

Lol how is it proven not to work? And I don't just take it for heightmaxxing it's a good supplements regardless. I'm also getting peptides soon.
Glucosamine is scam. It doesn't work. The only studies done are by firms who produce it and are subjective and vague as fuck. It hasn't actually been proven to work. MSM might work a bit, but generally coping. Just get on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Glucosamine is scam. It doesn't work. The only studies done are by firms who produce it and are subjective and vague as fuck. It hasn't actually been proven to work. MSM might work a bit, but generally coping. Just get on roids.
I'm not gonna get on roids at 17 lmao. I'm considering getting a peptide stack with aromasin tho

wont make a difference to morning height, only night height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 685
Everything other than LL for height growth after puberty is cope. Nothing else is proven to work.

Everything other than LL for height growth after puberty is cope. Nothing else is proven to work.
I'm in puberty

I'm in puberty
But still, glucosamine, chondroitine and msm is cope, all it does is make your joints more hydrated, so you get like 5-10 mms of height, which go away the moments you stop taking your jew tablets
How old are you

But still, glucosamine, chondroitine and msm is cope, all it does is make your joints more hydrated, so you get like 5-10 mms of height, which go away the moments you stop taking your jew tablets
How old are you
17 and still growing. And I take it regardless for joints and health like I said. Getting peptides and aromasin soon.

Bra just take mk.

• +1
Mk and sarms also huge cope for heightmaxxing. Good for gymcelling, not for heightmaxxing as it doesn't produce enough igf-1 to make any significant changes late puberty. Ask any person that used it for heightmaxxing or bone increment, they were all disappointed

HGH, HGH Peptides, cjc 1290 without DAC and hex all have high igf-1. They kinda expensive and hard to obtain but the reviews and anecdotes on these have been mostly well.

Some idiots refuse to use them in fear of getting acremoly or whatever that's call, and that's not how the human body works. It is caused by the body CONSISTENTLY producing high amount of natural HGH. Taking in external sources of HGH will not lead up to that.
The only problem with these products is you can't control areas it will grow. Sometimes it's an all-round growth, including face. sometimes it just specific areas

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Mk and sarms also huge cope for heightmaxxing. Good for gymcelling, not for heightmaxxing as it doesn't produce enough igf-1 to make any significant changes late puberty. Ask any person that used it for heightmaxxing or bone increment, they were all disappointed

HGH, HGH Peptides, cjc 1290 without DAC and hex all have high igf-1. They kinda expensive and hard to obtain but the reviews and anecdotes on these have been mostly well.

Some idiots refuse to use them in fear of getting acremoly or whatever that's call, and that's not how the human body works. It is caused by the body CONSISTENTLY producing high amount of natural HGH. Taking in external sources of HGH will not lead up to that.
The only problem with these products is you can't control areas it will grow. Sometimes it's an all-round growth, including face. sometimes it just specific areas
Why without DAC? I'm considering getting them

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Why without DAC? I'm considering getting them
If I recall correctly it has a shorter lifespan. It may sound weaker on the surface but by for some reason along with having a shorter life span it is absorbed more quickly which makes the body reacts more effectively

• +1
I know. For heightmaxxing only breaking legs and putting metal bars inside works.

Keep trying if it don’t work then it’s bs
personally glucosamine has worked for me if your also taking biotin with it

• +1
I think it's proven to give you roughly 0.2-0.3 cm which is 1/10th of one inch.

Keep trying if it don’t work then it’s bs
personally glucosamine has worked for me if your also taking biotin with it
What were the results like and what age were you?

Keep spending your money friendo

• Love it