msm + glutathione + nac for skin!

D

duckducknoose

Iron
been on it for 10 days, no results yet. how long does it take? i'm an impatientcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, MEGA CHAD, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, reptiles and Deleted member 8988
Doesn’t work accept your a Shitskin and larp as med or Brahmin

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 17244
hydroquinoine or mequinol

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Were you already somewhat white before or shit skinned
I'd say somewhat browny, can show you in dm if you wanna see

NACET would prob work better than NAC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 16371
I had to up my dose of MSM to 4g a day to get any results. It could've also just been that I've been taking it consistently for 2 months

• +1
been on it for 10 days, no results yet. how long does it take? i'm an impatientcel
Add vit c and lutien, and it will take at least a month to see anything

I had to up my dose of MSM to 4g a day to get any results. It could've also just been that I've been taking it consistently for 2 months
Should I take MSM or glutathione?

Not sure if I wanna buy both.

Should I take MSM or glutathione?

Not sure if I wanna buy both.
I'm taking both, already got comments on my eye color getting lighter. Apparently they both lighten skin/eyes and I don't think they counteract each other like hyrodroquinone and msm do. I think once I get a good camera/pics I'll post results. I've been continually taking both for 4 months

• +1
If you have to stick with one do msm + Vitamin C. It also had benefits for my skin and hair

• +1
If you have to stick with one do msm + Vitamin C. It also had benefits for my skin and hair
ah so MSM is better than glutathione? Gotcha

anyway, MSM increases glutathione

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
ah so MSM is better than glutathione? Gotcha

anyway, MSM increases glutathione
If you still wanted to include NAC that also increases glutathione. I'm basically doubling up taking liposamal glutathione + NAC.

• +1
20230517 101026

Notice the difference in skin color. One other underrated benefit is longer lashes. Mine got way longer after a few months of MSM. My eyes aren't really lighter but you can see they're much more reflective (shiny) than usual. It makes your eyes way more striking imo. These pics were both taken in the same room about 3 months apart.

Compare that to this

Screenshot 20230329 124402 Gallery

@IndraBC

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 27660 and IndraBC
View attachment 2208377

Notice the difference in skin color. One other underrated benefit is longer lashes. Mine got way longer after a few months of MSM. My eyes aren't really lighter but you can see they're much more reflective (shiny) than usual. It makes your eyes way more striking imo. These pics were both taken in the same room about 3 months apart.

Compare that to this

View attachment 2208385

@IndraBC
Good results and certainly better than before. Lifefuel tbh

• +1
View attachment 2208377

Compare that to this

View attachment 2208385

@IndraBC
Another thing I heard is that MSM can loosen curls. But this only worked for some people and didn’t work for others.

• +1
Good results and certainly better than before. Lifefuel tbh
Appreciate it, yea just noticed my lower lashes were non existent in the older pic

• +1
Another thing I heard is that MSM can loosen curls. But this only worked for some people and didn’t work for others.
It worked for me, my hair is usually really curled but it's been straightening out lately

• +1
It worked for me, my hair is usually really curled but it's been straightening out lately
man that’s great. What was ur hair type b4 and after? If you have any pics share, I love this

• +1
man that’s great. What was ur hair type b4 and after? If you have any pics share, I love this
It went from 4a to 3c or 3b Id say. I've noticed my hair has been growing out a lot longer and getting less dried out. It's uncurling, way easier to style and holds shape better. I'll lyk if I can dm or post pics later

Last edited:
  • +1
It went from 4a to 3c or 3b Id say. I've noticed my hair has been growing out a lot longer and getting less dried out. It's uncurling, way easier to style and holds shape better. I'll lyk if I can dm or post pics later
You have white skin and have nigger hair? Wow.

I want my hair to decurl like that. Should I just start taking msm and let me hair grow or cut my hair first and let it regrow whilst taking msm

You have white skin and have nigger hair? Wow.

I want my hair to decurl like that. Should I just start taking msm and let me hair grow or cut my hair first and let it regrow whilst taking msm
Yeah im pretty light skinned which is why i started skin lightening, might as well maximize that halo. Idk if shaving your hair will cause your new hair to be a different texture. I'd just grow it out and see if you notice any changes.

Last edited:
Yeah im pretty light skinned which is why i started skin lightening, might as well maximize that halo. Idk if shaving your hair will cause your new hair to be a different texture. I'd just grow it out and see if you notice any changes.
Ok I’ll grow it out whilst taking msm and vitamin c. And maybe I’ll add Glutathione and/or NAC in the future. Isn’t NAC just a different form of glutathione?

• +1
Ok I’ll grow it out whilst taking msm and vitamin c. And maybe I’ll add Glutathione and/or NAC in the future. Isn’t NAC just a different form of glutathione?
I think it's an amino acid that makes your body produce more glutathione

• +1
I'll just post what I got, if you're on a budget just go without NAC. For the NAC and MSM I bought NowFoods Brand from Amazon

Amazon product ASIN B08HCY29LD
i only have access to NAC and Vit C right now, do you think only NAC can make a difference in my skin?

• JFL
i only have access to NAC and Vit C right now, do you think only NAC can make a difference in my skin?
NAC is the precursor and produces glutathione so yes it should. Not sure how much but ever since I started taking liposomal glutathione both my skin and eyes got slightly lighter. Don't make my mistake and go out without using sunscreen because you'll lose your gains.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63

Attachments

• IMG_9305.jpeg
    IMG_9305.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
NAC is the precursor and produces glutathione so yes it should. Not sure how much but ever since I started taking liposomal glutathione both my skin and eyes got slightly lighter. Don't make my mistake and go out without using sunscreen because you'll lose your gains.
did you notice any changes in your undereye/eyelid area? did it also get lighter?

• JFL
did you notice any changes in your undereye/eyelid area? did it also get lighter?
My whole face got lighter, but nothing specific about eye area. My under eye area descended hard after I dropped from 195 lbs to 184 lbs. Also my eyelashes on top started growing in more