MSM hair gains?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
People who use MSM, have you experienced increase growth of your eyelashes?

There seem to be many anecdotes of this happening online (of eyelashes and hair in general)
Anecdotes:

Has this affect happened to anyone here?

Tagging some MSM users
@ElBastardo
@andy9432
@Meraki
@thereallegend
@You
@lightskinbengali
@PseudoMaxxer
@BrahminBoss
@Kristin
@Fiqh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, PseudoMaxxer, Youㅤ and 1 other person
Nigga taking all deez supps for what
It’s genetics
jfl at genetics
why you here then if just genes
looksmax retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Both hair and nails are growing faster.

Notice it especially after I cut my hair 3 months ago and after 3 weeks it was back longer than before. Also my nails are annoyingly growing faster and I need to cut them once a week now when before once every 2 weeks maybe.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and appealmaxed

Notice it especially after I cut my hair 3 months ago and after 3 weeks it was back longer than before. Also my nails are annoyingly growing faster and I need to cut them once a week now when before once every 2 weeks maybe.
what dosage u on rn? still 6g?

are you 100 percent sure thats not placebo also did you keep morning height on msm?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
are you 100 percent sure thats not placebo also did you keep morning height on msm?
don’t know about morning height tbh, i don’t measure myself anymore. But no it’s not placebo because i didn’t know about this sides the first 2 months, and after learning them I thought back and I noticed how I actually did get them.
what dosage u on rn? still 6g?
dropped it at 4mg because I saw some bad sides like brain fog and memory loss. But this was both at 6g and now still at 4g

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I've noticed lots of growth at a 4 gram daily dosage. I started growing chest hair too, which I never had before. It's been perfect for growing enough hair for a fringe hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed