MSM: Scientifacally proven to increase longitudinal bone growth! (SHORT THREAD)

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
INTRODUCTION

While MSM has always existed on this forum for various uses, it’s been long forgotten for its uses and heightmax (only discussed during Striker and Dyrotic days). Luckily, I was able to find a study showing evidence that MSM can increase IGF-1 and HGH levels and possibly increase longitudinal bone growth by acting like HGH.

EVIDENCE:

What makes MSM special is that it uses the primary signaling pathway that's activated by HGH, which is called JAK-STAT (signal transducer and activator of transcription) pathway. Activation of this pathway by HGH is very important for regulating things like IGF-1 and then by a product activating the IGF-1 receptor.

E4OhjEDAJfhWXYrS8xdwI28j-GBwyM55ZAnVKkh3XYdZs_IDExxzQkHszrEE-Hr29ie0X9ug4AgRtkyHIAY3lMBIWPdW5pHo7FGxER7LdyI-MQSiAlCK8aZ0E8ClL1fCTscX6Qlx2pIPdexzU0OtH78

Now this is very important for bone remodeling and luckily, the non-toxic sulfur can significantly increase GH signaling via this pathway, thereby increasing IGF-1 significantly. As MSM was able to significantly IGF-1R (IGF-1 receptor) and GHR (growth hormone receptor) mRNA expression in osteoblastic cells. MSM induced binding of STAT5 to the IGF-1R and increased IGF-1 and IGF-1R promoter activities.

IaWUuksAVC83pE2OqbSOdqG4K-MmgfRkeVAQ4h3TvboynFX4xhWL6fg9lqo2kPUPiSAk05Ye0p6BDh8IuzkRP-K-6ns8Klvx5q7iNnqwciyYdLe55UIYAYU5FUKXr0zMErvPSakulzF2DBpdas0DpVI

MSM was also able to significantly promote osteoblast differentiation in MSCs, MSCs are the same thing that can turn into bone cells (osteoblasts) and cartilage cells (chondrocytes), two things that we've established are important. Due to this, it was hypothesized that MSM can affect longitudinal bone growth as it basically replicates what HGH does through its strongest and primary signaling pathway and ultimately helps significantly to decrease bone resorption.

SmybbVUFcnGIKn17zHiHqxc6Uei7XcbI_yvjN1RG-KmhY048JN9boozrEdQ6BTo6S2-OVopxxQHLSwXC-x6DUizBxyEE478MYrZpN6GhfLViS_7ni7qDiyscIVDXa2Aj3-s5agJkIGBWoA1z67f-djo
QbxnBWuwhL3t5P0MMNT5iLwuicqFwt_Q_081Wku70wvJyNa6DKSWe2Ljnia7_yqp32P46l6IVDQvvtmjlR89RH6sRTGnbaBrwHNVFvw2pAOAJilL2NV38R0YJTHIkq7mnZItdDNBJLqK2RX8vJ6vXjE

Conclusion:
I would like some people on this forum that are interested in hiehgtmaxxing or currently heightmaxxing to try this supplement out, and after 3 months or so, check to see if there have been any increases in their IGF-1 and Growth hormone levels, as this study makes some pretty bold claims that should theoretically work.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kas589, ProfessorHinkTonny, macedonpsycho and 13 others
my igf1 is 900 so idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Meister! and Osie
my igf1 is 900 so idc
Hopefully once you are done heightmaxxing you post your results. Also, this would only enhance your heightmaxxing progress. The longer you have to heightmax, the more you compromise your health tbh. It's the same thing in steroids. Long term cruises can have way more side effects than short term blast and then off

tldr can i grow at 23 or no

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace and Osie
Thank you for this high IQ

thanks for this cope i will now invest 500$ to grow .1 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and SubhumanCurrycel
A statistically significant increase in igf-1 does not necessarily translate to a clinically significant increase in igf-1 let alone enough for a meaningful increase in height. Interesting start but more is needed.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, hattrick, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Real shit this autistic over extrapolation of data is autistic
How am I over-extrapolating data? You must likely won't respond and call it cope with no evidence to back up your thoughts! But maybe I'm wrong for reading interesting studies and just posting it back here lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
A statistically significant increase in igf-1 does not necessarily translate to a clinically significant increase in igf-1 let alone enough for a meaningful increase in height. Interesting start but more is needed.
Yes, I understand that but as stated in my conclusion section, I'd like for a few people on this forum to try it out and see how it affects their HGH and IGF-1 levels after a few weeks or so.

However, what's so interesting here is that MSM is highly bioavailable, and while I don't think it will produce major increases in HGH and IGF-1 levels that can be visible on paper, the fact that it increases growth hormone signaling through the same pathway as normal HGH means that there is a highly likely chance that it can promote longitudinal bone growth like it was stated in the study.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 33579 and SubhumanCurrycel
legit i use it to help weight loss

Yes, I understand that but as stated in my conclusion section, I'd like for a few people on this forum to try it out and see how it affects their HGH and IGF-1 levels after a few weeks or so.

However, what's so interesting here is that MSM is highly bioavailable, and while I don't think it will produce major increases in HGH and IGF-1 levels that can be visible on paper, the fact that it increases growth hormone signaling through the same pathway as normal HGH means that there is a highly likely chance that it can promote longitudinal bone growth like it was stated in the study.
blud how long will my growth plates stay open with estrodial of 18

How much should you take daily?

blud how long will my growth plates stay open with estrodial of 18
They’ll stay open, but you just want it a bit lower imo.

INTRODUCTION

While MSM has always existed on this forum for various uses, it’s been long forgotten for its uses and heightmax (only discussed during Striker and Dyrotic days). Luckily, I was able to find a study showing evidence that MSM can increase IGF-1 and HGH levels and possibly increase longitudinal bone growth by acting like HGH.

EVIDENCE:

What makes MSM special is that it uses the primary signaling pathway that's activated by HGH, which is called JAK-STAT (signal transducer and activator of transcription) pathway. Activation of this pathway by HGH is very important for regulating things like IGF-1 and then by a product activating the IGF-1 receptor.

E4OhjEDAJfhWXYrS8xdwI28j-GBwyM55ZAnVKkh3XYdZs_IDExxzQkHszrEE-Hr29ie0X9ug4AgRtkyHIAY3lMBIWPdW5pHo7FGxER7LdyI-MQSiAlCK8aZ0E8ClL1fCTscX6Qlx2pIPdexzU0OtH78

Now this is very important for bone remodeling and luckily, the non-toxic sulfur can significantly increase GH signaling via this pathway, thereby increasing IGF-1 significantly. As MSM was able to significantly IGF-1R (IGF-1 receptor) and GHR (growth hormone receptor) mRNA expression in osteoblastic cells. MSM induced binding of STAT5 to the IGF-1R and increased IGF-1 and IGF-1R promoter activities.

IaWUuksAVC83pE2OqbSOdqG4K-MmgfRkeVAQ4h3TvboynFX4xhWL6fg9lqo2kPUPiSAk05Ye0p6BDh8IuzkRP-K-6ns8Klvx5q7iNnqwciyYdLe55UIYAYU5FUKXr0zMErvPSakulzF2DBpdas0DpVI

MSM was also able to significantly promote osteoblast differentiation in MSCs, MSCs are the same thing that can turn into bone cells (osteoblasts) and cartilage cells (chondrocytes), two things that we've established are important. Due to this, it was hypothesized that MSM can affect longitudinal bone growth as it basically replicates what HGH does through its strongest and primary signaling pathway and ultimately helps significantly to decrease bone resorption.

SmybbVUFcnGIKn17zHiHqxc6Uei7XcbI_yvjN1RG-KmhY048JN9boozrEdQ6BTo6S2-OVopxxQHLSwXC-x6DUizBxyEE478MYrZpN6GhfLViS_7ni7qDiyscIVDXa2Aj3-s5agJkIGBWoA1z67f-djo
QbxnBWuwhL3t5P0MMNT5iLwuicqFwt_Q_081Wku70wvJyNa6DKSWe2Ljnia7_yqp32P46l6IVDQvvtmjlR89RH6sRTGnbaBrwHNVFvw2pAOAJilL2NV38R0YJTHIkq7mnZItdDNBJLqK2RX8vJ6vXjE

Conclusion:
I would like some people on this forum that are interested in hiehgtmaxxing or currently heightmaxxing to try this supplement out, and after 3 months or so, check to see if there have been any increases in their IGF-1 and Growth hormone levels, as this study makes some pretty bold claims that should theoretically work.
Just imagine the information that strike knows right now. its major sadfuel he decided to gatekeep.

this info about msm isnt even on the iceberg of knowledge strike knows.

bro probably has info that could change a 4"11 30 year old. man's life.

probably has major connections with some of the smartest people, doctors, etc in the world.

i am very envious of him. just imagine how tall he is right now

• Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Just imagine the information that strike knows right now. its major sadfuel he decided to gatekeep.

this info about msm isnt even on the iceberg of knowledge strike knows.

bro probably has info that could change a 4"11 30 year old. man's life.

probably has major connections with some of the smartest people, doctors, etc in the world.

i am very envious of him. just imagine how tall he is right now
Hey bro, are you Strike himself? Are you being paid right now? I'm just curious. Are you an alt account? Nothing that Strike said produced any results and he has literally stated on numerous occasions that he believed what he said during 2020 was ill-informed and cope.

And Strike isn't dead lol. His account still has made posts even in 2023

Hey bro, are you Strike himself? Are you being paid right now? I'm just curious. Are you an alt account? Nothing that Strike said produced any results and he has literally stated on numerous occasions that he believed what he said during 2020 was ill-informed and cope.

And Strike isn't dead lol. His account still has made posts even in 2023
no bro I’m not

Another day, another cope by manlets.

Inject HGH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
And which age group does this apply to?

Whats the recommended daily dose ?

INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
what could be a good dose

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
tag obviously

Cope of the highest degree. I took 24grams of it DAILY for a month or so. Not even a milimeter. Just inject igf1 lr3 and ghrp.

Cope of the highest degree. I took 24grams of it DAILY for a month or so. Not even a milimeter. Just inject igf1 lr3 and ghrp.
How TF would you grow from any compound in a singular month THATS not HGH? Even MK677(known for increasing IGF and HGH) , if you to take it for a month straight, dosen’t increase height lol

osie what dosage would you reccomend ? I will try this. Will report back in like 8 months.
Tbh, bro, MSM prolly won’t be enough to stimulate height growth as the study hasn’t detailed what dosage would be enough.
I believe taking decently high doses will give you some benefit but I don’t know much for height

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
I am 17 currently and have been on MSM for 1.5 years (started MSM for joint health inintially), for most of the time my dose has been 5 gram+ a day. Personally I have not noticed any significant growth from MSM but im sure its possible that I have gotten 1/2 inch or sum slight from it. Overall, doesnt hurt to try MSM because it has a wide array of other benefits.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
Before some idiots get their hopes up, this would only work if your growth plates are open.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I think the increase in IGF1/HGH is negligible if even real. We need % increase. Assuming it's a significant increase, would that also make you have all the other benefits of HGH?

INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
Limited evidence: While the study presented shows MSM activating the JAK-STAT pathway like HGH, it doesn't directly translate to increased height in adults. More research on humans specifically focused on height increase is needed.
Indirect effect: The IGF-1 increase mentioned might be related to bone cell activity, not necessarily overall growth.
Dosage and duration: The study likely used specific dosages and durations. This thread doesn't mention those details, and simply taking MSM might not have the same effect.

INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
Need your opinion on this too @Rigged

Cheap and usually used in combination with SAM-e glucosamine chondroitin and msm in old heightmaxxing stack

Need your opinion on this too @Rigged
Msm is safe u should just test the thing he asked out let us know if ur igf goes up lil bro

INTRODUCTION

EVIDENCE:

Conclusion:
Msm keeps morning height all day

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon