MT 2 Third Injection + Sunbed 🙏

EliDKing

EliDKing

Iron
So now in conclusion i screwed up and was a retard. 💀 I should have followed with the MPMD protocol like someone recommended to me. And EVERYBODY who is wondering about starting should follow it. I was lucky to not darken or enlarge my moles because normally if you don't do it right that is what happens. Yesterday i went to sunbed and before that took 250 mcg mt2. It went really well and now im just keeping my skin moisturized and shit with aftersun. In about another week i'll go again and darken my skin even more. 🙏👍

People in my year at school already started complimenting me about my tan, and i have experienced less appetite and less cravings and more erections as well 🙏🙏

MPMD protocol:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PsychoDsk
what did you screw up? If 250mcg works for you why would you follow another gayboy's guide.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EliDKing
what did you screw up? If 250mcg works for you why would you follow another gayboy's guide.
What im saying is that i would have screwed up if it didn't work for me and i was lucky that it did. For the general people it would properly work better with the other technique. That's why im saying that you should probaly follow that guide i linked instead of doing my random dosing ahh. :):)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PsychoDsk
What im saying is that i would have screwed up if it didn't work for me and i was lucky that it did. For the general people it would properly work better with the other technique. That's why im saying that you should probaly follow that guide i linked instead of doing my random dosing ahh. :):)
you should always dose peptides very low for the first few times. glad you didn't have any sides tho brown boy.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you should always dose peptides very low for the first few times. glad you didn't have any sides tho brown boy.
ye i dont know how i didnt, but it worked. gave a little freckles but it looks kinda cute a girl said today :p:feelswhy: