MT2 does it work

T

TopzCat1

Gold
Anyone tried MT2 or is it just a myth could be my winter game changer spray tans don’t last long enough🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
yeah and if you're too high inhib to inject you can buy the nasal sprays they worked for me last summer

it works if you want to literally tan all the time, because if you use it and don't tan you will become orange.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
No man this heavy chemical compound used by millions with huge success and risky sides is definitely just a myth

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Anyone tried MT2 or is it just a myth could be my winter game changer spray tans don’t last long enough🤣
Yeah it’s an awesome compound.

Studies show there is a skin cancer risk, comparable to being out in the sun often. iirc.

but yeah. Follow MPMD and your gtg. Low dose with lots of sun is the way to go because moles, freckles, hyperpigmentation can get dark fast (if you don’t take it easy the first month).

Yes, it absolutely works.

Yeah it’s an awesome compound.

Studies show there is a skin cancer risk, comparable to being out in the sun often. iirc.

but yeah. Follow MPMD and your gtg. Low dose with lots of sun is the way to go because moles, freckles, hyperpigmentation can get dark fast (if you don’t take it easy the first month).
What about sunbeds?

yeah and if you're too high inhib to inject you can buy the nasal sprays they worked for me last summer
What are the cons against nasal sprays?

yes but it can break down muscle