mt2 loading phase

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Can i skip it and go straight to maintenance if i still have my summer tan ? My plan was to maintenance it well into the winter maybe tanning 1x every 2 weeks around 5 min

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
Have you taken MT2 before?
I would start with a dose like 50-75mcg regardless of whether you're already tanned just to assess tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Have you taken MT2 before?
I would start with a dose like 50-75mcg regardless of whether you're already tanned just to assess tolerance.
Never
Sounds good . So i only take it right before i tan? What about the days after that ? Same dose or

• +1
Start with 50-75mcg then as aforementioned, otherwise you're gonna feel the nausea and flushing.

So i only take it right before i tan? What about the days after that ? Same dose or
Only take it right before you tan, yes.
Leave 2-3 days between sessions at a minimum and postpone it further unless you are going to tan again on that third or fourth day.
I'd say up your dosage by about 25mcg every third dose (so minimum 9 days wait) until you reach the desired tan.

• Woah
Start with 50-75mcg then as aforementioned, otherwise you're gonna feel the nausea and flushing.

Only take it right before you tan, yes.
Leave 2-3 days between sessions at a minimum and postpone it further unless you are going to tan again on that third or fourth day.
I'd say up your dosage by about 25mcg every third dose (so minimum 9 days wait) until you reach the desired tan.
Thanks man
I have somewhat of a medium - moderate golden tan right now , desired color would be something more red / orange
IMG 9065

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks man
I have somewhat of a medium - moderate golden tan right now , desired color would be something more red / orange
View attachment 3183771
It's really hard to tell you an exact protocol to follow so my best advice for reaching the desired tan is just to experiment (safely) with the dosages until you find what you like best.
Good luck :ogre:(y)

• Love it
How much on fitzpatrick scale did you get tanner?

Attachments

• 14f7a0935f8049bb8730e46adcc95a0f.jpeg
    14f7a0935f8049bb8730e46adcc95a0f.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0