Mt2 Spray Dosage?

psl7

psl7

So I bought Mt2 Nose-Spray 10mg. How much sprays do I use each session?
(Please don't tell me the injections are better ik)

Just fucking blast all of it so you tan retard, its weak so u have to blast it. Shouldve bought injections

And I genuinely dont understand dumb fucking retards like you who are fucking scared of a needle like HOLY FUCK IT DOESNT FUCKING HURT YOU RETARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Rea
Just fucking blast all of it so you tan retard, its weak so u have to blast it. Shouldve bought injections

And I genuinely dont understand dumb fucking retards like you who are fucking scared of a needle like HOLY FUCK IT DOESNT FUCKING HURT YOU RETARD
😹😹 Ion care if it hurts or nah nose spray just easier to use

Cap, lies. Easier to use but like what %200 less effective
I don't wanna look like tanned for 2 years straight in the sun exposed. I wd like to get away from light skin.
For example: if I want to get high with my friends for the first time, i dont get fucking omecarfentanyl, I just get a few grms weed or sum

I don't wanna look like tanned for 2 years straight in the sun exposed. I wd like to get away from light skin.
For example: if I want to get high with my friends for the first time, i dont get fucking omecarfentanyl, I just get a few grms weed or sum
Nigga what a comparison

Goodluck getting the slightest tan with nasal spray, goodluck bro i genuinely mean it goodluck if u get the slightest tan then good for u

0.6mm hurt

• So Sad
Reactions: psl7 and asdvek