mtb says she loves currycels (look at the comments😂)

willcel

willcel

my face moves around in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Ugly foid, only Indians simp her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum and 3 others
This is just engagement bait moron

How women really feel
Screenshot 20240514 115331

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep, gigell and 10 others
This is just engagement bait moron

How women really feel
View attachment 2917003
No women has ever simped for indians, they have zero media representation and have horrible smv due to stereotypes and their culture. Shes just virtue signaling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, HeightPilledum and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 33711
No women has ever simped for indians, they have zero media representation and have horrible smv due to stereotypes and their culture. Shes just virtue signaling
I want a mullato girl to suk me cok. I’ll have one do so soon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
What kind of media rep could they even get?
Most of the ones I've seen at Jacksonville are short, ugly, brown, and from what I hear from women, small dicks and bad personalities so even media rep wouldn't help them

• So Sad
  • JFL
Dark lookz 😎

• JFL
Most of the ones I've seen at Jacksonville are short, ugly, brown, and from what I hear from women, small dicks and bad personalities so even media rep wouldn't help them
North indians look pretty good tbh, but they represent a very small % of the population in india

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
saaar plis khwite women for me

• JFL
  • +1
because shit diet and culture

• So Sad
  • JFL
North indians look pretty good tbh, but they represent a very small % of the population in india
I'm so confused by this forum, they either hype up Dravidians and make fun of north Indians, or they make fun of Dravidians, or they make fun of them altogether

• JFL
I'm so confused by this forum, they either hype up Dravidians and make fun of north Indians, or they make fun of Dravidians, or they make fun of them altogether
dravidians are just inside jokes here but northern indians actually look good on avg

• +1
dravidians are just inside jokes here but northern indians actually look good on avg
Ehhh, to me both of them look shit, but they can fit into a niche ig?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

Without even reading the comments, I'm gonna hypothesis it's 2 groups

1) Pajeets spamming emojis with phrases along the lines of "we want u too miss 😍😍"

2) Triggered pinkoids or deathniks of other races spamming "Poo in the loo, not the streets", or calling her an attention whore that wants views, or she's ugly anyways, so white men don't want her.

• JFL
Have you seen the average indian here? Its definitely not diet I assure you, but culture is something that massively impacts them yeh
yes? still their diet is deep imprinted in their culture + even if they eat good now 1 generation is not enough for major changes

indians that are born in the west look better imo

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 65517, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Without even reading the comments, I'm gonna hypothesis it's 2 groups

1) Pajeets spamming emojis with phrases along the lines of "we want u too miss 😍😍"

2) Triggered pinkoids or deathniks of other races spamming "Poo in the loo, not the streets", or calling her an attention whore that wants views, or she's ugly anyways, so white men don't want her.
at least u know Gupta ;)

yes? still their diet is deep imprinted in their culture + even if they eat good now 1 generation is not enough for major changes

indians that are born in the west look better imo
Ok so should we wait for like 3-5 generations for Indians to catch up or some shit?
I mean by that point, crispr gene editing will become a thing and everyone will become white

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 65517
This whore's profile is cagefuel tbh

View attachment 2917008
Whenever you see a girl describe herself as a free spirit, it always means she LOVES to be a whore and sleep around.

Also she made a typo in her bio. She wrote "coastie" when she was really trying to write "roastie"

Oh spotted another typo. Wrote "witch" when she meant to say "bitch."

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think Indians are by far the most hated ethnicity right now. Even liberals are openly racist towards Indians.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, normie_joe and 2 others
Ok so should we wait for like 3-5 generations for Indians to catch up or some shit?
I mean by that point, crispr gene editing will become a thing and everyone will become white
there will still be differences but they would not be subhumenoids atleast abbo dna is just not the best

Being Indian is horrible in the west.

Even Americans are openly racist towards them.
Like they don't have it bad enough just being born Indain

• So Sad
All jokes aside tho, Dravidian bull is extreme cope and just a meme. Indo aryan will always mog them to death.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
That's not how gene editing work

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I think Indians are by far the most hated ethnicity right now. Even liberals are openly racist towards Indians.
which is extremely hypocritical I discriminate everyone the same way

blacks as well

Idk why considering blacks and Hispanics do worse while Indians and chinks become productive members of society

• +1
which is extremely hypocritical I discriminate everyone the same way
its because Indians don't fight back. Blacks immediately starting protesting over smallest of things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Mtb? Dumbass

Blacks is justified, have you seen the interracial homicide rates?
This is why I hats being black when I have to get grouped up with these mfs. Yea I saw ths black on white crime stats

All jokes aside tho, Dravidian bull is extreme cope and just a meme. Indo aryan will always mog them to death.
90% of Indo aryans also look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
90% of Indo aryans also look like shit.
Cause they’re mutts. But the ones that look good mog Dravidians to death. Even good looking Dravidians like Sendhil and moose Ali khan have very atypical features compared to other dravidians

• +1
Dravidian BVLL is so funny precisely because it's always some Dravidian subhuman with a stacy.
Meanwhile Chadpreet:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 65517
Cause they’re mutts. But the ones that look good mog Dravidians to death. Even good looking Dravidians like Sendhil and moose Ali khan have very atypical features compared to other dravidians
Sendhil and Moose aren't really too atypical for the average Dravidian. Atypical would be someone lik Aishwarya Rai. Maybe moose because of his tall skull, they are just more Caucasian leaning which is not very uncommon but yeah the GL ones mog.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 65517
Atypical would be someone lik Aishwarya Rai
Just because she or her family/tribe/whatever is from south india that doesn't make her dravidian, she prob barely has any ASI

• +1
why so self hating bhai
Not self hating just realistic. Most people regardless of ethnicity look like shit on average. The only people ive seen that look decent on average are nerdicks