mtb to mtb

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, lowiqNormie and kebab
@Aloha what do you rate her?

To Chad only to Chad only

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
@Aloha what do you rate her?
It's hard for me rate women tbh. When I post women that I think look pretty in the rate me section everyone says they look mannish trannish and weird. But I'd say the same of most PSL gods

I guess she fits the beauty standards for men but just looks like a busted barbie to me

It's hard for me rate women tbh. When I post women that I think look pretty in the rate me section everyone says they look mannish trannish and weird. But I'd say the same of most PSL gods

I guess she fits the beauty standards for men but just looks like a busted barbie to me
Different question that’s come to mind: how haven’t gays died out purely from not breeding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Different question that’s come to mind: how haven’t gays died out purely from not breeding?
Good question, there's a few theories. One is that homosexuality may be some dormant genetic thing, and only activated occasionally in offspring. I don't buy that

I've heard everything from it being caused by parasites to caused by trauma etc. Most of it is just people believing whatever their ideological biases. Very convenient that ever single fucking right winger thinks its caused by abuse or parasites and every libtard believes born this way

My educated guess? Taking my own biases into account. It's probably 40-60% genetic with things like prenatal and pubertal hormones playing a significant role, and some of it is psychological. It's not purely genes but neither is height, eye color or hair color. Its always been around, and probably will always be around as much as any abnormality

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good question, there's a few theories. One is that homosexuality may be some dormant genetic thing, and only activated occasionally in offspring. I don't buy that

I've heard everything from it being caused by parasites to caused by trauma etc. Most of it is just people believing whatever their ideological biases. Very convenient that ever single fucking right winger thinks its caused by abuse or parasites and every libtard believes born this way

My educated guess? Taking my own biases into account. It's probably 40-60% genetic with things like prenatal and pubertal hormones playing a significant role, and some of it is psychological. It's not purely genes but neither is height, eye color or hair color. Its always been around, and probably will always be around as much as any abnormality
Yes,the latter seems the most probable. What do you think about American water making people gay? I can’t remember the exact chemical but I can recall Rfk jr entertaining the idea.

Yup alien tier esr downwards grown uncanny subhuman stacy

Yes,the latter seems the most probable. What do you think about American water making people gay? I can’t remember the exact chemical but I can recall Rfk jr entertaining the idea.
There's birth control and E in the water. It probably fucks with peoples hormonal cycles. And also a ton of shit women do during pregnancy that isn't helping. And xenoestrogens in everything from receipts to food.

American life, and the way its exported to the world probably has, intentionally or not done a number for sur

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yup alien tier esr downwards grown uncanny subhuman stacy
First of all, you will lose your honorary aryan title if you keep yapping like that. Second she’s hot asf. Last but not least, you would drop to your knees and cry if she skimmed your hand.

First of all, you will lose your honorary aryan title if you keep yapping like that. Second she’s hot asf. Last but not least, you would drop to your knees and cry if she skimmed your hand.
Screenshot 20231212 201314 Chrome
3814596 Screenshot 20231203 174053 Discord 1

These are the same coloring pheno women
She's actually sub 5

Op is a fucking idiot

There's birth control and E in the water. It probably fucks with peoples hormonal cycles. And also a ton of shit women do during pregnancy that isn't helping. And xenoestrogens in everything from receipts to food.

American life, and the way its exported to the world probably has, intentionally or not done a number for sur
Utterly brutal for Americancels everything is expensive and trying to kill him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Stacylite by curry standards