MTBs are everthing in life

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
MTBs are ideal. I feel much more masc w MTB gf who recognises that I mog her and behaves appropriately compared to a HTB who thinks we are business partners in something. with the MTB i dominate, while HTB is just slightly better looking but impaired everything, even sex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, Rea, DarkAscender and 8 others
Some girls you guys would consider mid or htb are mad cute too, look at Olivia Holt for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, DarkAscender, Suns9999 and 2 others
MTB w/ a GYATT fogs forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Roninotrolling
Foids are so delusional , even a LTB will think she’s on level with a CL guy

• JFL
  • +1
maybe i got lucky, in the west they hype up every girl but in balkans its not so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, Suns9999 and curryascenderr
MTB with masc features

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, curryascenderr and Roninotrolling
imo i mean they’ll exude that mentality but deep down they know they won’t ever compare and that’s where fangirls come from they know they’ll never be with such a guy so they fantasize and obsess over them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and curryascenderr
imo i mean they’ll exude that mentality but deep down they know they won’t ever compare and that’s where fangirls come from they know they’ll never be with such a guy so they fantasize and obsess over them
I get you , MTBs are more delusional then LTB’s as. Average MTB thinks she’s giga Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and princeof316
I get you , MTBs are more delusional then LTB’s as. Average MTB thinks she’s giga Stacy
true, avg foid are deceitful and lie to other foids saying they are way more attractive than they are and can lil anything shit is sad

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Romanians are curries just a lot of times Romania isn't included when people talk about the balkan peninsula
It says Romania is part of balkans on Google, Romanian girls like curries bro, turks like curries to,but yeah the rest of the balkans don’t like curry

It says Romania is part of balkans on Google, Romanian girls like curries bro, turks like curries to,but yeah the rest of the balkans don’t like curry
Romania geographically not really, but culturally yea, turkey has like what, 100km of land in the balkan Peninsula XD there's almost no difference between turks and curries

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
what cope does to a nigga

i aint even read the thread and already know the nigger is coping

• JFL
Romania geographically not really, but culturally yea, turkey has like what, 100km of land in the balkan Peninsula XD there's almost no difference between turks and curries
Turks mog curries bro JFL, I used to see an Albanian girl some of them defo like curries. And bro let’s keep it 💯, Balkan girls are sluts for money

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Turks mog curries bro JFL, I used to see an Albanian girl some of them defo like curries. And bro let’s 💯, Balkan girls are sluts for money
undoubtedly, if money is in the equation, you don't even need to be a human being. Just for an average curry there's no benefit

• +1
undoubtedly, if money is in the equation, you don't even need to be a human being. Just for an average curry there's no benefit
Agreed, why are Balkan girls so money hungry bro? I know most Balkan guys aren’t successful speaking in general they do blue collar jobs , construction/drug dealing.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
what cope does to a nigga

i aint even read the thread and already know the nigger is coping
hush-indian.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and piec
Agreed, why are Balkan girls so money hungry bro? I know most Balkan guys aren’t successful speaking in general they do blue collar jobs , construction/drug dealing.
not a balkan girl thing, it's a worldwide phenomenon, but probably slightly exaggerated in poorer areas such as the balkans. The situation with women is not any different in Russia, Poland or Ukraine

• +1
not a balkan girl thing, it's a worldwide phenomenon, but probably slightly exaggerated in poorer areas such as the balkans. The situation with women is not any different in Russia, Poland or Ukraine
Nah bro , it’s a worldwide thing but defo more prevalent in the balkans. See so many Romanian foids especially with LTN/sub-animal curry guys just for money . Most English girls wouldn’t get with a MTN curry with money yet alone a sub-human. But isn’t worshipping money not really in Balkan culture?

Nah bro , it’s a worldwide thing but defo more prevalent in the balkans. See so many Romanian foids especially with LTN/sub-animal curry guys just for money . Most English girls wouldn’t get with a MTN curry with money yet alone a sub-human. But isn’t worshipping money not really in Balkan culture?
you are talking about prostitutes, there's prostitutes everywhere, and Romania has the most prostitutes out of any balkan country, actually the top 2 are Albania and Romania idk which one was the number 1. Also what are u talking about lol there's almost no coal burning at all here meanwhile look at England and the girls with bruises from their nigger boyfriends

Coal-burning? What’s that lol I didn’t mention that JFL, Romanian girls genuinely like curries I’m not even talking prozzys

you need the best of the best